title of your story

Chapter 3

UPHAM'S HIT! Shouted Mellish

I was crying on the floor, Wade was trying to help me but I kept moving away from him because it just hurt even more.

"Upham let me do this!" Wade struggled to pull my arm closer to him. Reiben kept hold of Tinder while Miller and Jackson where trying to help Wade. I looked over at Mellish and Horvath they were still shooting the incoming German's.

"Wade, Wade stop please!" I screamed I could feel fresh tears rolling down my face. I could feel Wade struggling on me like his mind has gone blank, well mine sure has.

"Upham you need to stay still" Miller said

"What" I screamed still shaking

"Wade needs to put morphine into you, you need to stay still" Jackson mumbled. I felt Wade inject me after a few minutes of everyone staring at me and Wade giving me the few sips of water, I didn't feel like I was in so much pain, I feel like I have not got an arm though. I tried to sit up but struggled, Wade helped me.

"That is it! Did you not see that Tinder actually aimed it at Upham?" Jackson shouted looking around

"Upham got shot by the German soldier Jackson" Miller said softly keeping his eyes on Upham

"NO, he did not are you people blind?" Wade shouted, he looked like he was about to cry.

"Move out!" Miller shouted standing up "Common!"

When I finally got on my two feet my arms where clinked around Wade's and Jackson neck, Mellish was walking sided by sided with Jackson with the others ahead.

"Mellish?" Jackson asked

"What!"

"I know you seen it, you knew all along it was Tinder" Jackson whispered Mellish looked on the floor shamelessly.

"I know"

"Then why didn't you say anything!"

Mellish didn't answer Jackson and walked on.

"Thanks, Wade ya know for what you did b..back there" I said I really was grateful Wade looked at me as if I said something wrong

"Every person I've saved has never said that to me" Wade smiled

"You a bit of a wiggler though" Jackson joked. We started to get closer to the wall I thought to myself what is it with this wall. My legs started to hurt and I could feel my arm in pain again but I tried to not make anyone else notice I didn't want to hold up the squad. We went into this little house I was not to keen on sleeping here tonight.

"We will have to make do" Miller said. We all got into our space. I didn't really want to sleep, I found myself sitting up thinking about this horrible day thinking about it made me shiver. My arm started to hurt again, I gave it a rub but that made it worse.

"Don't rub it Upham, here let me change the bandage" Wade whispered while Jackson watching our boring conversation

"I don't understand"

"What don't you understand Upham" Wade whispered

"All of it" I said while Wade was at the end of raping the new bandage around my arm.

"I certainly do, I am going to kill him!" Jackson said in a high voice which was good because the others were asleep. Wade gave Jackson a look without him noticing.

"You need some sleep Upham you will feel better" Wade said helping my lay down onto the cold floor. Wade then got a green blanket out of his bag tucking me into it.

Jacksons P.O.V

After a few minutes of Upham falling asleep, Wade and I stayed up talking about when we were kids it was funny when Wade told me he bought apples and thrown them at people walking by but just think those apples have now changed into grenades. I decided I've had enough of this Tinder guy; I tiptoed towards him kneeling down beside him.

"Jackson get back here now, what are you doing?" Wade whispered I twisted half of my body towards Wade.

"Shh" I but my finger onto my lips and turned around back to Tinder I searched into his pockets I found that German letter Upham asked about and some bits and bobs. I twisted back to Wade

"I can't find anything" I felt myself getting irritated

"Look at his dog tag" Wade whispered I quickly turned around back to Tinder and looked at his dog tag. I did a double take.

"Oh my god" I whispered

"What!" Wade whispered I ignored him "Jackson?" Wade sounded worried "Jackson do you want me to get your gun?"

"Just come here!" I whispered back Wade got up and walked to me slowly.

"Look at his dog tag its German" I whispered

"Yeah but look there is another one" Wade pointed out the other one it was an American one with his fake name Tinder his real name that was on the other dog tag was Kantor. We both looked at each other and went back to our spaces we sat there for a few minutes watching every move he took.

"He's a German spy Jackson"