Someone Who Wants to Help

Izuku's POV~

Seeing as we were all now wanted criminals, we held a very small funeral for Kami. Only the league and the 1-A students were able to attend. I'm not sure if I've ever cried more in my life, and that's saying something. I even saw Kacchan crying.

The 'league' now officially has 7 former UA students. Kiri, Shinsou, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Kacchan, and me, obviously. At first Uraraka and Tsuyu only came with us because they wanted to help some grieving friends, but once we explained what really happened to... Kami, they wanted to help us. I have a feeling, that once we get rid of All Might, they'll both continue to become heroes. I hope they do, the world needs more real heroes.

It's been five days since his death. Five days of crying. Five days of screaming what if's. Five days of everyone blaming themselves. Five days of locking myself in my room and refusing to come out. I know it's selfish, I'm not the only one who lost a friend, but it's just so hard. He was the only one I had at UA after Kiri left.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a couple of knocks at my door. "Zuku, please. Just let me in." It was Kiri again. He's been trying to get me out since we were warped back here. The only time I left was for his funeral, but I came right back after.

I stayed silent, like I usually do when someone tries to get me out of this room. "Please, there's someone here you need to talk to. It's really important." At this point I had sat up in bed. Who was here? Who could even get here? Why were they here? Why is it important?

"Who?" My voice cracked slightly, I haven't said a word since we got back to the bar. I don't think I've drank any water either.

"Someone who wants to help." Was all he said. I could hear the hope his voice he'd gained, probably from me talking for the first time in days. That was when it really hit me, Kiri was hurting just as much as me, and I'm just laying in bed, without even thinking about his feelings. That was enough to get me out of bed for the first time in days.

I shakily walked to the door. I hadn't eaten since, well I don't even remember. I held onto the wall for support. Once I reached the door, I unlocked it and slowly pulled it open. I kept my head down, not wanting to look at Kiri in the eyes, I felt guilty for leaving him high and dry like that.

"Hey, look at me." He said softly. He placed a finger under my chin and gently pulled my head up, so I was forced to look at his face. His hair was laying flat on his head, the first time I've even seen it not standing up, and he had big dark bags under his eyes. If he looks this bad, I can only imagine how bad I must look.

"Come here Zuku." He opened his arms up and I rushed into his embrace. I broke down in tears, holding onto him like he might disappear any second. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and at some point I wrapped my legs around his waist, so now I was clinging onto him like a koala. I felt him start to walk into our room, closing the door behind him.

"As much as I would love to just cuddle with you right now, I wasn't lying when I said there was someone here who wants to help." He said. He was now sitting on the bed with me straddling him. I moved my head back to look at him, I'd stopped sobbing, but there were still a few stray tears.

"W-Who is i-it?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said, he had a small smile on his face. "But for now, you need to get ready. Go take a shower and come down once you're dressed. I'll have Kurogiri make you something to eat." He said, gently lifting me off his lap. I pouted at him, not wanting to separate. "I mean, if you really want me to shower with you, all you have to do is ask." He said with a smirk and a wink. My face turned more red then his hair, and I scrambled into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I could hear his laughter and I smiled slightly.

It took me about fifteen minutes to shower and get dressed. I had horrible bags under my eyes, but there was nothing I could do about that. I threw on one of Kiri's hoodies and a pair of my jeans. I looked at my self in the mirror for a second, then headed to the door.

I made my way down stair to the bar. I could smell bacon being cooked. I broke out into a huge grin and ran into the kitchen, my stomach grumbling the whole way. Once I was in the kitchen, everyone looked up at me in surprise. And I mean everyone. Uraraka, Tsuyu, Shinsou, Todoroki, Kacchan, Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri were all in the bar eating breakfast. I shyly waved at them.

"Izuku!" Toga screeched. Then she flew off her stool and crashed into me, wrapping me into a huge hug.

"Get off him, you'll crush him." I heard Kacchan say. He wasn't wrong, it was getting hard to breathe. Toga let go, but kept her hands on my shoulders.

"What were you think, staying locked up in your room like that?! We were all worried sick!" She fussed. I blushed and looked down in embarrassment. I never wanted them to worry.

"I'm sorry, b-but..." I trailed off, not being able to finish speaking. Tears were threatening to fall, and I was tired of crying.

"Oi psycho, look what you did! He comes out for the first time in days, and you make him cry!" Kacchan says. He walks over and pushes Toga out of the way, but surprisingly gently. Then he grabs me and pulls me into a, much softer, hug. I'm shocked for a few seconds, but then I realized, he probably needs a hug just as bad as I do, so I wrap my arms around him.

"I'm sorry, if I wasn't being such a dick, maybe I could have..." He whispered so only I could hear, but he trailed off before finishing.

"No Kacchan, it wasn't anyone's fault but All Might's." I say sternly. Everyone needs to stop blaming themselves. I feel him nod, then we pull away. I hear the door open, and I turn to see who it is. Kiri walks in, I'm about to run to him, but then I see who's with him.

"Aizawa?"