Chapter 5

CONTINUATION.....

I slowly open my eyes and still my vision wasn't into focus. I blink several times and i visualize someone in front of me. I immidiately sat up when i knew i'm somewhere's room and i saw a girl near to me. I look around and i'm here at the couch, lying.

I can still feel my body hurts as i saw her approaching. "Sir, are you okay?" She asked me.

How long ive been here? Who is she?

I am about to answer her when my brain sudden shows a flashback that happend last time. I look straight to her face and observe every details from her head to toe. I finally remembered her, she's the girl i saw at the kitchen, eating and calling someone on her phone.

She must be the owner of this room.

But, theres one more moment that my brain keeps showing me. I knew it, she was the one who bump me last time on a restaurant while im in the Philippines. I still remember that day when i am about to leave then she bump me. My brows raised as i familiarized her and still confused.

Didn't she remembered me? I hope so...

I look around and saw unfamiliar staffs and realized that im on the bed. "Where am i?" I asked.

"You're on my hotel rooms and i just saw you seating on my couch." She shrug her shoulders and look really innocently.

"Sir? Are you okay?" I shake my head when i notice that i was staring at her the whole damn time, i look away and get in to a focus. "Shall we go to the hospital?" She added and look worriedly.

"No. I'm fine. Maybe i should go---" I was ready to walk away when suddenly i remember what happend lately.

I can clearly remember those sasaengs and paparazzi taking a lot of pic of mine and asking me about shit things that i don't even know and they're the reason why i'm wet and get sick and makes me go here to her hotel rooms. I silently seat up again and looks really embarassed.

"Can i know your name, sir?" My eyes widened the same with my brows raised when she suddenly speaks up.

No, i don't wanna believe that she doesn't even know me. Maybe, she was just pretending and she's one of those sasaeng.

I just give her a serious look and not even wanna introduce myself to her. Who knows? Maybe all of those was just a part of her plan. 'That door open, that ramyeon...'

I heard a deep sigh from her. "Okay fine, i wouldn't force you." She said and drops her shoulders down.

I can't stay here for so long maybe i should call them to take me out here. I know that we have the same building but i can't remember which room i was. Aish..

"Do you have a phone?" She nod and suddenly give her phone to me.

I dialed a number and i heard her phone rings.

"형, 어디 있니? 우리는 당신을 오랫동안 찾고있었습니다. 우리는 또한 우리가 당신을 찾을 수 있도록 경찰을 부릅니다. (Hyeong, where are you? We've been looking for you a long time. We also call a police to help us find you.)" I heard my member said from another line.

"나는 괜찮아, 나는 그 파파라치와 sasaeng으로 도망가는 방법에 대해서는 약간의 문제가 있었다 (I was okay, I had a little problem how to get there and how to escae with the sasaengs). I said and trying to calm them down.

I heard a little sigh on them. "So where are you? We really worried about you. If you are just listen to me, it will never happen." Our leader scold me.