Fancy You

The doorbell rang and was heard on the living room where a very deep in thought Chou Tzuyu is currently at.

She was too preoccupied thinking about whatever she's thinking about, causing her to fail to notice the continues ringing of the doorbell.

Fortunately, her daughter, Yuna, heard the sound and instinctively shook Tzuyu, waking her up from her thoughts, "Mommy, I think someone's outside."

Tzuyu successfully regained herself, patting her daughter's head before standing to check who came, "I'll get it. Just stay there, okay?"

Being the obedient kid she is, Yuna nodded her head with a smile and that was the cue for Tzuyu to walk towards the door.

Just as she was about to grab the door knob, the door flew open, revealing all of her friends except Nayeon.

"What the hell, Chou? We've been ringing the doorbell since forever!" Chaeyoung complained, couldn't accept the fact that Tzuyu didn't open the door for them.

"Sorry, I was taking care of Yuna." Tzuyu replied with a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of her neck.

"No you weren't. You were just busy daydreaming." Yuna suddenly showed up beside her mother, exposing her.

"Aww, I really love this honest kid." Jihyo said in awe, teasing Tzuyu, before picking the kid up which Yuna gladly complied to.

"Wow, she was just being savage, exposing you and now she's being clingy." Dahyun giggled, finding the sudden change of Yuna amusing.

"She's a combination of Tzuyu and Sana, what else can you expect?" Mina said with sarcasm making Tzuyu playfully roll her eyes at her.

"Wait, what's that?" Tzuyu pointed to Momo who's looking like a koala on Mina's back.

"Oh Momo? She's very moody and clingy lately." Mina felt Momo tightening her hug on her before she adds, "She's on her period." she mouthed to prevent her now extremely sensitive girlfriend from hearing.

"So what's the plan?" Jeongyeon asked from behind her, a slice of pizza on her hand which Tzuyu knows that she got from the kitchen.

"Eh? What's auntie Jeongyeon talking about?" Yuna curiously asked as her arms wrapped around Jihyo's neck.

"I've been thinking about this since last week.. so here's the plan." Tzuyu grinned as she says, explaining each detail that everyone needs to know.

It has been five years since Sana and her got married. And ten years since they got back together with the second chance that they'll always be thankful of.

Tzuyu being the surprisingly sweet girlfriend she is, thought of surprising her wife to show her how much she loves her.

And fortunately, their friends agreed to help her. Nayeon took Sana out to go shopping while they get to plan and arrange their surprise.

"Okay, do we all understand the plan?" Jihyo asked as Tzuyu was done explaining everything.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Dahyun and Chaeyoung answered with a salute.

"The let's get this thing started."

--

"Thank you Nayeon un-" Sana didn't get to finish when Nayeon immediately dashed off once Sana got out of her car, rushing all of the sudden.

"Eh? What's up with her?" Sana decided to just brush it off, just wanting to get inside her house to get a hug and a kiss from the two girls whom she loves the most.