𝟬𝟭𝟲. happy birthday, b

Start from the beginning

Nodding, before tilting her head, "But sugar it a little." she starts. Shaking her head, she squeezes my hands, "Wait, don't." she denies, "I think it did." I tell her, "Maybe it's not the romantic first time you planned for. But you two have been friends forever. And Chuck has a soft spot for you and your schemes."

"You really think he likes me?" she asks. Making me nod, "I know he likes you. The only thing I didn't know; if he likes you romantically, or as friends and wants to have sex with you."

"Now that you did, you two will definitely get together at one point." I continue, "We so won't." B denies letting go of my hands, "So, will." I smile. Standing up, she leaves my rooms, "Blair!" I call,

"No!"

"You can't ignore love!" I remind her, "You don't know what I can. I can do anything!" she calls back. Rolling my eyes, I stand up from my bed holding my door, "Not forever!" I scream, "Go downstairs, breakfast time!" B exclaims from the stairs.

"This conversation is not over." I say walking back in my room for my slippers. Catching up with the brunette in the kitchen I take some grapes, "I'm just saying, B, maybe this is an opportunity for something new to appear."

"No, also I put the bracelet on hold." she tells me. Humming I stuff my face, "Well, if I need to believe Gossip Girl. Hell has no fury like a scorned Bass." I swallow. Taking a grape herself, she nods, "Since when do you listen to her?" B questions, "I don't know. Since when do you sleep with Chuck in the back seat of his limo?" I sass back.

"Hey!" she calls, "You know I'm judgey. It was bound to come out some way. Better here, than outside." I retort raising my brows.

"Have you seen this?" Elenore questions trowing a newspaper on the kitchen island. Glancing over the paper the biggest headline is the Captain, "Since when does drunk and disorderly get this much attention?" B asks taking the paper in her hands.

Causing my brows to furrow as I look over the headline, "Since never." Aunt Elenore denies, "The Captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud." she informs us. My jaw drops at the charges. Taking the paper from B, I read the article over, "This is an absolute disaster." Elenore says as she starts to pace.

"This must be awful for them." Blair mumbles, "I meant for me." the older Waldorf corrects. Looking up at her my brows furrow, "Wasn't his firm suppose to represent you?" I question. Nodding she scuffs, "Not anymore." she corrects, "The contracts were about to be signed. What about my IPO, huh?" Elenore asks.

"What's going to happen to my Bendel's deal?" she continues to ask as I place the paper down, "Nate looks so helpless." Blair says ignoring mothers rant, "I have to call my attorney. I have to put an end to this deal before it goes any further." Elenore says, leaving.

Shaking her head B stands straight, "I have to talk to Nate." walking out the kitchen herself, "I guess, I will eat alone." I hum, opening the fridge.

"I can't believe he told her you guys were gonna do it." B says as soon as Serena is done explaining her morning, "Well, I told you." S retorts, "That's different. I'm a girl." B says back.

Taking out dress options for tonight she holds them in front of her, "Yeah, well, so is she." our blond friend replies, "Exactly her point. But even if she wasn't, it's weird." I hum, "When you get a boyfriend you become the best friend." B continue where I left off."

Trowing a dress over the chair, she shakes her head at that option, "And the best friend becomes the second-best friend. That's just how it has to be if it's ever going to work." she explains.

"Wait, does that go for girls too?" I ask them, "No, we can have them." S denies.

"That's because we are hypocrites, and want it all. Which he — if he's a good boyfriend — will give us." B informs me. Humming I nod, "Judgey, I like it." I grin. Making Serena chuckle, "Hey, you still haven't told me how Nate's doing. It's all over the news." S reminds the girl.