Sam jumped out of the shower smiling "Yey! Food! Daddy will make pancakes with smily faces!" I snorted and started to laugh, Sam went to run out of the room and wait at the table for us but Tristan picked him up quickly "Woah there tiger, and where were you planning on going all wet and naked?"

 Sam squealed as Tristan held him high up and wrapped a towel around his small 5 year old body. I picked up a pair of dry boxers out of the closet and quickly changed when started to dry my hair with a black towel.

 I smiled as I followed Sam out of the room, smiling at my mate "I hope you know who to make smily face pancakes." As I stepped out of the room Tristan's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into the room and pinned my body  on the wall with my hands pinned above my head.

 I didn't even have time to gasp before his mouth was on mine and he was pressing his heated body against mine. I felt something in my mind shift and move around as a deep throaty rumble vibrated my chest. Tristan's body reacted to the sound and he pressed into me harder alowing me to feel just how badly he wanted me.

 When he pulled back to breath I tried to get my hands out of his strong grip, failing missrably. "Sora, don't ever leave me again." I couldn't answer because he bit into my mark making my back arch off the wall as heat coursed threw my body.

 I hooked my legs around his waist holding him to me, it really has been too long without his touch, I hadn't realized how bad I wanted him to do me. I finally got my hands free as he moved to hold my hips, I gripped his hair and kissed him hungrly. I felt his fingers slid under the thin fabric of my boxers. Suddenly the door opened more and in walked Gale, Tristan's beta.

 Tristan didn't stop touching me "Tristan! Will you please feed your child!" I growled loudly as Tristan's hand moved faster pushing me to the edge of the amazing build of pleasure coursing through my body. I herd Tristan make a grunting noise after my growl and vaugly herd him tell Gale to get lost.

 "Daddy! Hurry up!" I herd Sam running down the hall way to come and get Tristan, I had to work to keep my fogged mind clear enough to slam our door shut in Gale's face before Sam saw us. "Uncle Gale! Where is mommy and daddy?" I slammed my hand into the wall as I had the strongest urge to bite Tristan's shoulder as I finally got pushed over the edge.

 I couldn't control my body as I felt my teeth grow longer and I sank them into the soft flesh of my mate's shoulder. I felt him tence up and pull me closer, one of his hands was gripping my hair and I herd the door open again.

 There was a loud scream "MOMMY IS EATING DADDY!" I snapped my eyes open, I hadn't realized they had closed, and pulled back from Tristan's shoulder. Blood flowed slowly out of the bite mark I had left on him. His eyes were half closed and I realized he was leaning on me to keep himself from falling.

 "Oh my coffee obssession! Tristan I'm sorry!" Gale started to laugh as he picked Sam up "Sora, that's normal. You just never had the urge to mark Tristan until you were changed." Sam's face was a mask of horror as he watched the blood create crimson trails down Tristan's chest. Not thinking I leaned down and licked the blood off his skin, when I pulled back the bite mark was nothing more than a fresh scar.

 "Mommy?" I looked at Sam when he spoke "Are you mating with daddy?" I choked on air and started to cough, Tristan finally recovered from his daze and blinked at me rapidly. "I cannot believe you just asked that." I blushed and slid off his hips as Gale carried Sam away trying to explain that it was normal for werewolves to do this.

 I sniffed the air and got that uneasy feeling again, something just didn't smell right to me. I herd talking downstairs, Meera was here. I quickly walked down the hall to the stairs and into the kitchen to see her talking with Gale and pouring pancake mix into a pan.

 She smiled when she saw me and Tristan walk up behind Sam, I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck placing a big wet sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Aunty Meera says you make a great mommy!" I smiled at Sam and brushed my nose on his "Did she now?" He nodded rapidly at me.

 Gale set a fresh mug of coffee on the table for me "Here, its a fresh pot." I smiled at Gale and chugged the hot, sweet coffee in one go. It had an odd tast to it but it was still as good as ever, I set Sam down back on the stool and walked over to the frig pulling out a jar of pickles and eating three.

 I stopped moving as I felt my heart beat quicken and my hands start to shake, the glass jar slid from my fingers as my breathing picked up. I clutched my chest as the worled started to move in slow motion.

 I got dizzy as heat built in my body and the glass shattered on the floor at my feet. Then everything snapped back into regulare speed and that all too familiar sensation filled my body. "Not again!" I herd myself groan as my knees buckled and I started to fall.

 I yelled out as my back arched when my skin came in contact with the kitchen floor, it was so cold, it felt too good, I felt my fingers scrape the ground as Sam's little scream filled my highly sensitive ears. My body shuddered at the sounds of plats dropping, Sam yelling "MOMMY!" Tristan jumping over the counter landing in the middle of the broken glass and picking my body up.

 As soon as he touched me I screamed as the pleasure seemed to sky rocket and my eyes rolled as I felt the boxers I was wearing were now soaked. I felt my body go limp from the strain and tence up again as Gale crashed into the room with Tristan's father and the pack doctor right behind him.

 They started to yell at eachother about what was going on, the sound of their voices pushing my body to tence up more and more until tears streamed down my face from the sensations and pain radiating throughout my whole body.