SIDE STORY BONUS!

Sorry! I had to! Enjoy this random side story of awesomeness. Beware, its naughty.

 (Sora's POV)

 I glared hatingly at the women trying to get my mate's attention, I squirmed in my seat shooting daggers with my eyes, trying to make an invisible sword run threw their chests and pop their fake ass boobs.

 A low rumbling growl had been rolling in my chest for the past two minutes, I was uncaring that we were in the food market in the mall, or that there were people staring at me in fear. Those bitches needed to stay off my mate!

 Tristan sighed heavily at the girls "Sorry, ladies. I must get this food to my table." They all whined and one of them grabbed his arm and held onto it so it rested between her boobs. I growled and stood up, I marched over to them and grabbed the back of Tristan's hair so I could roughly shove my mouth onto his. He absently set the food down and pulled me closer, I smiled as I forced my way into his mouth before pulling away. He was panting and a bit dazed from the unexpected possesive kiss, the women and the rest of the people in the surrounding area were staring at us.

 I turned my glare to the women, they all stared at me wide eyed "I am a very jealous person, next time you touch my man I will sneak into all of your houses and take all of your clothes and throw them in a river." Tristan's arm wrapped around my waist "Babe, that seems a bit dramatic. They were only trying to be nice."

  I flashed my eyes up to Tristan's face, he sent the girls an apologetic look I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down so we were nose to nose, he blinked in surprised "The next time you let a woman touch you I will chain you to a wall and leave you there for a week." He chuckled and pecked my lips "Will you now? Do I at least get a strip show?" I put my index finger and middle fingers up his nose and snapped my hand up making his head arch back at a painful angle. "No, you get to watch me eat while you starve and deal with a raging boner that I will only make worse before leaving."

 He flinched "Ow, ow ow ow! That's not fair!" His voice sounded nasly, I paused as a little laugh sounded behind me. I let go of my mate turned around just in time to catch Sam's 10 year old self, he was small for his age and only appeared to be 6 or 7.

 He laughed and hugged me tightly "Mommy!" I smiled at him as Kile and Snow walked up to us with Kris trotting along his small fists clutching Snow's pants in a death grip. He smiled up at me and waved "He aunty Sora!" I wrinkled my nose at him and sniffed "Geez boy! What did you do roll in a pile of fox crap?" Snow tsked at me and Kile busted up laughing.

 "Yes, actually that is exactly what he did. Sam told him it would be a good idea to keep the fleas away." Tristan pulled Sam from my arms and gave him a stern look, I snickered "Well, you should have told him that's how you get fleas." Snow's irritated look made me snicker again. I stopped as my pants started to get tighter, I mentally cursed that damn drug that will never leave my system.

 I frowned and shifted from one leg to the other, Tristen set Sam down and ushered him back to Snow and Kile "Go on, I'm sure aunty Snow will buy you some ice cream if you ack nicely. Mommy and I have to leave." Snow sent me a sad smile and she patted my shoulder, I huffed out and jerked away from her. "Oops, forgot. Sorry Sora." I curled my lip at her and focused on keeping my breathing normal, I hated these waves I get. Where the left over from the drug seemed to spike and make my blood boil.

 Even after 6 years I still wasn't use to it, I was just glade no one was around us now. The food court was emptying. I reached back I tugged on Tristan's shirt, he had been glaring at anyone who looked this way.

 "Its stronger than before." I spoke softly, still the vibrations in my chest made my body heat up more. A girl walked up looking concered, she looked up at Tristan "Is he alright?" He shifted and whispered something in her ear.