The door slammed open.

A blonde, wimpy looking, walked inside and placed himself in the middle of the room. The owner became despondent and bug eyed. The girl in the back of the kitchen gulped as the mother shooed her out of the building using a backdoor.

Behind him was two marines, which caused Luffy to keep his head bent, hoping they wouldn't see his he got caught, he would have a angry Nami on his backside. But a voice in the back of his head started nagging him about money once he thought of the orange haired girl. 'Shesh, Nami, I got enough!' He patted his pocket where he usually kept his walking around money, but he only felt the remaining core of the fruit he stole from moments ago.

Now he was going to get caught by the marines for not paying.

"Feed me and my men for free," a blond stated as he sat down in his chair. The marines sat down and the blond looked at his hands. With a jeering glance to the mother, he became cheeky, "It's quite boring. So I've decided to execute her tomorrow. So everyone, look forward to it!"

The woman became waned and dropped the package of vegetables on the ground.

Luffy empty his plate and dashed for the door; away from the marines. Just like the old times. He raced down the street, pass the fruit stand, and ended up running into an alley. Without much help, he made a full circle back to the pub's alleyway.

There was the girl sitting on the steps. "He's still in there...maybe I can get this to...if I'm fast enough..." the girl mumbled under her breath. She folded a napkin and stuck it inside of her skirt's pocket.

Luffy, with zero clue on where else to go, followed the little girl, until she gotten to a marine base.

He blissfully smiled.

Finally he seen one of his crew members.

He hopped over the fence that the girl was getting a ladder to go over. "Wait!" she cried out, her hand reaching out.

Luffy already shot himself through the air and landed right in front of the person. Deadly aura filled the air around them. Smells of sweat, dirt, and other juices filled the air. But even with the horrible scent, Luffy still smiled at his firstmate. "Zoro!" he became ecstatic, "Man, you got caught by the marines again!" Luffy just laughed in Zora's grave face.

Zora was tied to a wooden post in the middle of a Marine Courtyard. Her forehead was covered by a dark green bandana that caused the skin around her eyes to darken. Her arms were tied, on separated sides of the beam, and sweat dribbled onto the ground. Her dirty white shirt had three buttons on top were unbuttoned, allowing others to see the bandages underneath it. Her shirt was dirtied, even stained black in some places. Other than above her neck, her entire body hanged limp.

"..."

"What's wrong? Oh, where are the others?"

Her face showed no emotion other than glowering. "You're bothering me. Go away."

"Oh, looks like the thief came here himself," a voice stated from behind Luffy. The black haired boy turned around and looked at the five. A blonde was leading four other marines, the same blonde from the pub he left moments ago.

The marines moved fast under the wimp's commands, and grabbed Luffy's body. "So you're a devil fruit user. Guess we will have to drown you." The blonde laughed, "Anyone who helps any prisoners will be executed by the order of Captain Morgan." The marines, who grabbed their seastone handcuffs from inside, slammed them shut on Luffy's wrists. When the five of them were inside of the Marine Base, they saw from the window that Luffy stretched himself to get to Zora. So in a panic, they grabbed their only pair of seastone handcuffs; despite the lack of devil fruits in the East Blue, they had one pair for cases like this. "He's my father, you know."