Modern Titanic - Lando Norris

#19 "I've missed this"
~~~
Requested by dakotasfanning
Enjoy!

The F1 Summer Break had just begun. My boyfriend, Lando, has surprised me with a cruise around the Caribbean. We were three days into the cruise and we were on our way to Barbados. Me and Lando we're walking down the corridor back to our cabin where we were going to get changed and go to one of the many restaurants on-board.

"How fancy is this restaurant? I don't want to over-do it" I asked Lando as I opened my suitcase to find a suitable outfit.

"It's fairly casual" Lando said.

"Fairly?" I said.

"I don't know what you'd call it" Lando said, "I'm not a girl, I can't dress 'fancy' or 'casual'"

"Right, if I over-do it, it's your fault" I warned Lando.

I picked out a white Bardot dress with big pink flowers on it and paired it with my white block heeled sandals and the white Kate Spade clutch bag Lando bought me. I took my hair down and fluffed it up, deciding it looked half-decent.

*OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE*

When I came out of the bathroom I found Lando stood on the balcony, looking out to sea as the sun was setting

When I came out of the bathroom I found Lando stood on the balcony, looking out to sea as the sun was setting. I slid open the door and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, leaning my cheek on his back.

"Wow, the sky looks stunning" I said in awe.

Lando hummed and turned to look at me.

"I've missed this" Lando said.

I pressed a kiss against his neck.

"Me too darling" I said.