|Sweet Dreams|

I got rid of neko Soviet

I love copy and pasting, it makes things way easier so I don't have to break my fingers retyping everything Anyways, here we goooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood on the terrace overlooking the forest. It was a beautiful night, with the soft glow of the pearly moonlight, and the quiet yet comforting trickle of water nearby. Fireflies glittered in the air, and the soft sound of crickets filled the air.

This was the kind of night (Y/N) loved, as she could be at peace with herself, and forget that day's troubles. Currently, (Y/N) was leaning against the railing, her eyes half closed, humming quietly. A gentle breeze stirred her (H/L), (H/C) hair. She tucked an errant strand of hair behind her ear, and looked over the trees.

An arm slid around her waist, and she was pressed against a warm body. (Y/N) looked up to see her loving boyfriend, Soviet, also watching the scenery. You smiled softly, and turned your gaze back to the peaceful forest. "It's a beautiful night." Soviet said, pulling you closer to his chest. You nodded slowly, and looked up at him. "But, not even this is more beautiful than you." (Than us XDD Thanks, tiredfries :DD)

(Y/N)'s cheeks went a delicate shade of pink, and you smiled. "Thank you." You whispered, (E/C) eyes locked on Soviet's. He smiled, and pecked your lips. "Come now, my dear. It's late." Soviet twirled you into your bedroom, and led you to your bed. He closed the terrace door, and drew the curtains, before walking over to you. Soviet slid into bed with you, and wrapped a protective arm around your waist.

"Sweet dreams, my dear."