07

"daniel, bub

"daniel, bub... you have to get up. we're meeting the boy's soon" corbyn says softly, knelt at the side of his bed as he lightly shakes the boy.

"no, i don't wanna get up" daniel whines, "i wanna cuddle."

he opens his eyes slightly to look at the blond, holding his arms out to the boy and making grabby hands like a young child.

corbyn chuckles as he picks the brunet up, standing as daniel wraps his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"come on, bub. you've got to get ready. you can't go out in my hoodie and some boxers" corbyn smiles, pecking daniel's temple.

"but can't we just stay in and cuddle?" daniel pouts as he pulls back to look corbyn in the eyes, using puppy dog eyes.

"no, as much as i love those puppy dog eyes and that pout, we've already said that we'll meet them at twelve. it's already ten, so you have to get ready" corbyn smiles sweetly.

"but corbyn!" daniel whines again, frowning.

"no buts, we can cuddle later" corbyn says, booping his submissive's nose which makes the boy giggle.

"fine, but only if you help me get dressed."

"dani, i said no buts" corbyn says a little more sternly this time, "i have to finish something downstairs before we leave."

"i don't want to leave you though" daniel pouts again, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i promise that as soon as i'm done i'll be right back up here, okay?"

"give me a kiss so that i know you're not lying" daniel says, maintaining a pout on his face.

"what-"

"i said give me a kiss so that i know you're not lying" daniel repeats, knowing full well that corbyn had heard him the first time.

"on the l-lips?" corbyn questions, choking on his words.

"on the lips" daniel nods.

corbyn clears his throat before beginning to lean in, daniel doing the same.

but, before the very small gap between their lips can be closed, daniel turns his head so that corbyn kisses him on the cheek, a small giggle emitting from his lips.

"tricked you. nice to know that you'd do anything to make me happy though" daniel smiles, pecking corbyn's cheek before jumping out of his arms.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"corbyn!" daniel whines, "when are we leaving?"

corbyn turns to look at daniel, who is sat on a kitchen counter watching as he cleans the dishes, and chuckles.