𝟬𝟭𝟮. he... he is gorgeous

Start from the beginning

Until she puts on the perfect dress, "I love it." I voice seeing the yellow dress on her.

"Even I'm impressed." B hums, "It doesn't really feel right." Jenny says rubbing her hands awkwardly over the dress.

Turning her to the mirror. The girl being able to see how good she looks, "Well, as mother always says. Fashion knows no comfort."

Gently tracing her fingers over the blond's cheek, "All that matters is the face you show the world. And your face looks like it's going to a Bat Mitzvah." Blair continues, "But before we continue the renovations.." she says taking a cup, "Martini." holding the alcoholic beverage to the fourteen-year-old.

"Oh, no, thanks. I don't like vodka." Jenny waves off. Which is actually something good as she shouldn't be drinking, "Oh, that's nice. But this is gin, as it should be." Blair informs the girl.

Humming, Jenny awkwardly accepts the glass, "It's a party, Jenny. Either swallow that or swipe your MetroCard back home." Blair tells her, "It's up to you." she raises a brow.

As we all stay silent Jenny takes a small sip from the glass, "Alright people. Who's up for a game of truth or dare?" B claps her hand, "Oh, I love truth or dare. Once I had to eat an entire bag of marshmallows." Little J informs us happily, "That's nice, little Humphrey. But that's not how we play."

Earning a well-deserved question, "How do you play?" yet instead of telling her. It's shown how it goes. As Katie got dared to kiss Is and seems weirdly into it.

Glancing at the young girl I see her still awkwardly taking small sips before cringing her nose.

Taking the cup from her, I quickly throw it back. Shaking my head at the heavy alcohol before handing it back. Earning a look of surprise, "Thank you." she says sincerely, "No worries."

"Truth or dare?" Katie asks me when it's her turn. Thinking it through I know I'm not up for any crazy dares so early on, "Truth." I decide. Looking around the group of girls, she purses her lip, "Did you and Tom really hook up all summer like Gossip Girl said?" she questions.

"We didn't."

"How could you not, he's like—" Jessica says, fanning herself at the thought of him, starting an open discussion on how good looking Tom is, "Okay, I get it." I snap.

Making them all stop in seconds, "I'm way too sober for this." taking my glass from the floor I make my way to the kitchen.

"Tommy is off the table, okay? I need her to forget about him." Blair tells them as soon as I disappear around the corner, "Not be reminded." she snaps, making them all nod. As they all do, Blair makes sure they got it, if not her deceiving death glare made sure of that, "Okay."

As I return Blair glances at the other girls, "Is, why don't you take the girls out to Wiscont? We will meet you there in an hour." she kindly demands.

"Let's ramp this up, shall we?" B suggests as soon as the elevator doors close, "Truth or Dare, and you already used your truth." she tells the blond.

"So... dare." Jenny trails off, quite literally not having another option, "I dare you to jailbreak Eric." Blair tells her.

Looking up, I stare at my best friend in disbelief, "Blair..." I trail off — before she goes off the rails, which sometimes happened, truth and dare is taken way too seriously at this side of the bridge — "It's perfect. She wants in, and he wants out." B tries to reassure me.

"What's it going be. Do or die, Little J?" Waldorf asks the young girl, talk about peer pressure. As the girl glances at me, I shrug, "Let's do it." she nods, "Okay, we are first getting you out of that. And into something tighter." Blair says waving over my pyjamas.