i

Monday mornings have never been my friend.

If Monday was a person, I'm sure they'd be dead by now.

Am I right or am I right?

"Val get up, you're going to be late." I groaned in annoyance and rolled over pulling the covers over my head.

"No?" I just made a noise in response earning laugh in return.

The sound of running water caused me to shoot up out of bed like a bat out of hell. Looking towards my dad, I glared playfully at him as he laughed.

My dad and I are fairly close, no we don't have the best relationship and at times we don't see eye to eye but we're all we have left. 

"Okay, okay, I'm up papa." I told him while throwing the covers off me and heading into the bathroom.

"If you're not downstairs in 15 then, I'm bringing a bucket upstairs filled with cold ice water. Consider it a wake up, Ice Bucket Challenge."

I flipped him off before closing the bathroom door and jumping into the shower, which didn't take long since I took one the night before.

Not bothering to dry my hair, I brushed through it making sure, there were no knots before walking to my closet and pulling the outfit that I had chosen the night before.

I mean what can I say, I like to be prepared.

As quickly as I could, I slipped on my black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees before slipping on a gray tanktop and tucking it into my jeans.

I grabbed a plaid flannel and tied it around my waist before putting on my ankle heeled boots.

I didn't bother with my make-up since I prefer to be natural, pfft I laughed at my own joke.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm pretty but when you go to Cyclone High where you get bullied because you know something you're not supposed to, you start believing the things people tell you.

My dad doesn't know or else he would transfer me but to be honest I don't want to. My friend Luke goes to school with me but he doesn't get bullied like I do.

I guess it's because he's a guy? I mean of course guys get bullied too but it's just a suggestion or thought really.

Rumors fly around the school about how he's only my friend because he feels bad for me, but I know that it isn't true.

Right?

Rushing downstairs, I smiled at me dad taking the apple from his hand before we walked out together.

I got in my car after giving my dad a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug. "See you later papa." He waved at me as I pulled out of the driveway.

The drive to my school was at least 10-20 minutes at most, walking into the school, I smiled as I saw Luke waiting by my locker. 

"Hey." I waved at him. "You look cute today." He complimented me but I only scoffed. 

"Yeah that is until Lydia either dumps her lunch on me again or humiliates me. I wonder what it it today!" I feigned excitement clapping my hands.

Luke didn't find it funny seeing as he was glaring at me. "Val." I rolled my eyes waving him off. "Yeah yeah."

Walking to our homeroom, I noticed that we were going to be late if we didn't pick up the pace.

"Come on before we're late." Luke rushed before taking off running.

Welp, I'm going to die.

₩₩₩