Chapter 3 :'i love you (lemon !)'

Start from the beginning

Goji - I .. I love you Vegito, that's what I was thinking about

I wanted to jump on him amd tell him I felt the same, but I didn't want to hurt him with my weight. So I just hugged him and kissed him again, letting a few tears of joy running down my face.

Beji - I love you too Gogeta!

I said finally, relieved that first, my crush likes me back, but also that I was lucky and brave enough to told him that I felt the same way. God .. he's so perfect.

Gogeta pov :

"I love you too Gogeta!" He said with tears running down his face. I .. couldn't believe it. We just met and that's really how it's going ? I can't let that pass. I got a hottie, I'm keeping him.

I gently carried Vegito and walked back toward our bedroom, smirking.

Beji - what are you doing? And why are we going to your bedroom again ?

Goji - we're going to have some fun~ I need to make sure you're mine right now ..~

I saw him blushes furiously, making me smirk more if possible. He looked away from what I think is from embarrassment, making me sigh softly

Goji - Oh and you look really cute when you're blushing~  So don't you dare hide your face from me ..

I heard Vegito whines, which made me chuckles softly. He will make me fall in love with him more and more I swear ..

I reach my room and opened the door, walking to the bed and putting him down on it. I then walked back toward the door and closed it, looking it. I then turn my head toward Vegito and smirked at him, making him blush more just by my stare. He must really wants me~. I slowly walked toward the bed again, going on top of him and running my hands under the top of his GI, making him moans a little. I took the chance and kissed him, adding my tongue. He muffled his moans in the kiss while gently gripping my coat, making me chuckles again. I soon pull away from the kiss and started kissing and gently biting his neck, making him moan louder. I continued doing this until he started begging for more, which made me smirks

Goji - Of course baby .. I'll give you more..~

I slowly started taking off my clothes, making him drool slightly over my naked body. I didn't think much and just put down my clothes next to us. I then started to take off his clothes, making him gasped and quickly cover himself, becoming shy and embarrassed as I did so. Once he was fully naked, I admired his body and gently caressed it, giggling softly.

Goji - No no no..~ don't hide yourself from me.. you're beautiful~

I then gently took his arms and pull them away from his body, making him looked up at me. I then placed his arms right next to his head and smirked.

Goji - Hold onto my head if you need ..~

I said, licking my lips and soon getting in between his legs. I smiled and gently started licking his dick, making him gasped and softly moan. I continued doing this for a while, making him feel relaxed, then I took him entirely in my mouth, making him groan softly, gripping my hair and moaning, as his dick hit the back of my throat.

Beji - d-don't stop ..!  i-it's wonderful..!

And he's not wrong, it's true it taste and was wonderful. I smirked and started sucking him, going faster each time my head went down. Vegito was moaning loudly from what I was doing to him, and I was really happy that I was the one you made him like this. It was rewarding.

Beji - I-I'm .. I'm about .. t-to c-cum!

I couldn't bother pulling out and telling him to do it in my mouth, so instead, I gently patted his leg to send the message to him

He nodded, understanding, as he soon cum in my mouth, feeling my throat with his semen. I swallowed everything and I swear, I was seeing stars. 'He tastes .. really really .. Good' I thought to myself as I looked down at my erect dick, which was seeking attention. I smiled and looked at Vegito, waiting for him to at least gain his breaths back before continuing.

Goji - No .. I would like you to lay on your stomach, please 

Vegito did as I told, a bit confused at first but not questioning it. I smirked and put 3 fingers in my mouth, making sure wet in order to prepare Vegito for the next event. Once they were wet enough, I gently enter one finger inside of him, earning a little scream of pain from him

Beji - T-That hurt..! P-Pull it out ..!

Goji - don't worry .. the pain will soon fade away and replaced with pleasure. Trust me and just calm down ..

He relaxed a bit from my words as I started abusing his neck with kissed and bite marks, making him moans softly softly rubbed himself against my finger. I blushed softly, looking at him practically fucking himself on my finger as I decided to add a second one then a third one, to make adjust to a much bigger size. He whines and slowed down a bit, trying to adjust to the new feeling I just gave him. We waited like this for a few seconds until he gave me a signal. I nodded and slowly moved my fingers inside of him, making him panted. I went a little faster, he was still panting. A bit harder and faster, he was moaning. I kept doing this for a few minutes until I pull my fingers out, figuring out that he was ready now with the preparation. He looked at me, a bit confused to why I stopped, until his jaw dropped from seeing my size, not expecting this.

Beji - T-That's .. not going to fit ..!

Goji - I'll make it fit .. put do I have your consent for this?

Vegito looked at me, sending me a 'you serious ?' Look. But then again, I may have prepared him for this, he may not want to. And I don't want to sounds like a rapist to him, that'd break my heart honestly.

Beji - O-Of course I want it ! N-Now please.. make me yours ..

I looked down at my new boyfriend, nodding as I slowly yet gently went inside of his tight hole, making the both of us gasped from the new feeling. I slowly pull out then gently thrust back in, making sure to go as deep as I could inside of him. Once it was done, I kissed his cheek and started playing with his nipples, trying to relaxed him, because he was crushing my dick rn ..

I licked his neck, insisting on the bite marks that I made, making him moan in pleasure and wrapped his legs around my waist, panting and nodding slightly. I guess he adjusted quickly when he feels pleasure ? I should note that.

I smirks ans gently started going in and out from him, earning moans and gasped of pleasure out of his mouth, blushing and panting heavily under me, which was a very beautiful sight to me. I started going faster and harder with each minutes, trying to find his g-spot to make him see the stars I saw earlier when I swallowed his cum. And how lucky I was to find it, because Veyito left a scream of pleasure, almost cumming right when I touched it. I giggled softly and started abusing it, putting his hands on his hips and groaning slightly, feeling myself close to climate, and I guess Vegito too, since he was tightening so much around me ..

Beji - I'm a-about .. t-to cum ..!

Goji - M-Me too .. t-together !

I made a few more thrusts as I soon came inside of him, making him moaned my name and came between our chests. We panted heavily as I slowly pull out, blushing slightly as the sight of my cum oozing out from him. I then gently kissed his cheek and took him in my arms, feeling happy that I made him mine.

Finish the part 3 , it's not perfect like everyone else but i try... welp hope you enjoyed !