Abhir:nahi.....athae hi hongae....I can't wait to meet them all.......

Amyra,Aashi,Ayeisha:me too

And they burst into laughter........

Amyra:andhar chalein?

Dhruv and Alya look at each other and

Dhruv:aaplog jaakae dheko hum aathae hain thodi dher mein

Aashi:kyun koi kaam hai kya?sab chalthae haina papa......

Ayeisha:aashi they want to get inside with their gang

Abhir:and that's the reason of us standing here too....

Amyra:ok then hum bhi wait karthae hain...

Saying this she sat beside navya talking with her while others too sat there.....Their talks get disturbed hearing a voice....

Rushal and Hridhik:kiyu sammalkae........ghir jaogae....

Vedants and dhawans turn to see the Thakkar boys shouting at kiyara who is jumping around carelessly......Kiyara's leg trips and she was about to fall when a hand holds her shoulder stoping her from falling.....

Abhir(making her stand):sammalkae choti....itni kya jaldi hai.....

Kiyara(hugging him tightly with a smile):aapsae milnae ki jaldi thi bhai.......

Abhir mutters "pagal" and hugs her tightly.....Then kiyara moves towards girls while thakkar boys hug abhir tightly......Elders adore them with a smile while

Cabir:oye lady bheem mooh bandh kar apni makkiyaan kus jayeingae.....

Mukthi makes a whatever face and runs to him to take him in a bone crushing hug which he reciprocates with the equal favour.Alya and Dhruv too join the hug all muttering "missed you guys"

Aryaman:hoy matarani.......kaise ho....

Navya hugging him tightly:bohath achae hain aryaman........tum kaise ho....

Aryaman:tumhe dheknae kae baath tho bohath karaab hoon...

Navya slaps his shoulder still in the hug while abhi joins them in the hug and both kiss navya's forehead making her shed some tears.....then they all hug each other......

Aryaman:tho ab asusual iss malhothras ki wait karna padega humhe......

Others:exactly......

Kiyara:tab tak hum andhar jaakae dhek sakthae na?

Abhir:yeh log nahi aayeingae behna.....

Rushal:kyun?

Abhir,Ayeisha,Amyra,Aashi:kyunki yehlog apnae saarae friends kae bina andhar jaana nahi chahthae........

Hridhik:ohhh....phir tho hum bhi wait kareingae.....

They all talk for sometime when another call enters into the campus making all smile....They turn to see manik getting down from the driver seat and kids from back......

Manik stare at the nameboard with a smile while

Cabir:oh hello malhothras....aaplog already late ho....ab uss namboard ko stare karkae aaur wakt naah waste karo.....

Manik(shaking his head):kabhi nahi sudrega yeh......

He starts to walk towards them but mukti pounces on him without warning making him stumble but he balances and smile while hugging her tightly back.Breaking the hug he kisses her forehead while dhruv and alya jumps on him which he too reciprocates with a smile.Lastly he looks at cabir with a teasing look and says