~Episode 1 - Current life~

Y/n's POV

"I'm from Seoul and I live alone with my mother who is the owner of Korea's 2nd building, I work with her in the same building, we get along very well like all the mother and daughter ... I think .... Anyway ... one day, my mother will make me a plan behind my back that will break our relationship.I will tell you my story so GOOD READING !!!! "

~~Today~~

*Ring ring ring*~

Y/n's POV

Y/n: "Omg ..... I hate this alarm clock !!! * Turning off the alarm clock * Go wake up Y / n !!! You have a lot of appointments today !!! You have to go to work !! "

You get up and get ready to eat your breakfast. You go to your pretty dressing room and you did not know how to dress so it took you 5 minutes to choose.

After 5 minutes, you choose to wear:

After getting dressed, you go to the kitchen to eat breakfast

After getting dressed, you go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Your mother had already gone to work so she had already cooked you breakfast. While eating, you thought of this arranged marriage which cut you the appetite. After you finish eating, you'll brush your teeth and get into your car.

After a few minutes, you arrive at the building of your mother where you work. You park in the parking lot and go to your office. You go inside and see your mother talking with a man. You did not want to disturb their conversation so you track your way in front of them but your mother sees you and calls you by shouting your name.

Y/n's POV

Y/n's mom: "Y / n !!! Come here !!!"

*Noooonn does not call !!!*

You knew who was the person your mother was talking to. She was the father with whom she wanted you to get married. You turn, their facts a smile and greet them. You begin to introduce yourself to the man.

Y/n: "Annyeonghaseyo ... I am Y / n, nice to meet you." *smile*

???: "Annyeonghaseyo !! I am H/n !!! Your future father-in-law !!!"

*WHATT??!!*

You said nothing and just smiled.

Y/n's mom: "Y/n !!! Tonight we're having dinner with him and meeting his son !! It's an opportunity to meet him !! So be ready at 7 pm !!"

Y/n: "Ohh ... okay, I'll wait for you in front of the building at 7 pm" *go outside*

And you go take a little air because you did not like the idea of getting married without your agreement. So you go to a shop where they sell drinks to refresh ideas.