Episode 9: Doing what I had to...

Oh my fucking shit. I've been so exhausted about life like... Literally commiting die. But ok this is it about me lol... I'm sorry I haven't uploaded for like 5 months lol. But here is something enjoy this poopie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finished up eating and went to my house, where everyone was gonna stay again... My mom greeted us and we entered to my room. We started playing some smash and chilling while eating some chips.
I was at the back of my bed talking with Ani about the "Situation".
-I dunno I think you should talk to him... Alex I mean. About what happened. I think it's the best thing to do after doing that, I will never think bad of you for anything you do because I know you and you are not a bad person. I knew what you had with Brandon by the way, you guys were cute, but Alex suffered for you since third grade tho.- Ani said very serious I nodded and smiled. I love Alex... But I always liked Brandon in a way too I can't do something like that after what I did to be with Alex... Ugh!! I smacked my face with my hands.
-You know what? Imma gon talk with Alexis right now!- she nodded
- I'll be here boo- she replied
I stood up from the bed and went right where Alex was and said .- can we talk?.- He nodded kind of confused, and stood up. We went out of the room and went to a place where no one was around. My mom went out with her friends so the house was alone, no sould to see... We went downstairs to the living room and sat.
.- what is it love?.- he said grabbing my hand.
I smiled and started talking
.- I want to tell you something, I wasn't gonna but I have to, we are a couple and we need to be honest at all costs. Remember the night when Kwite arrived? Well that night he... He asked me to kiss him and well... We kissed, a little kiss.... I... And then Brandon opened the door and...- he stopped me before finishing up my sentence.
- and you kissed ... I know that. Saw that... Thanks for telling me babe ... I didn't wanted to ask because I knew you could tell me. I'm not mad at anyone, I know you've like Brandon more than me. I'm still lucky tho. I think the best thing you should do is talk with him about everything. Kay? I love you y/n. - I smiled, and we kissed for a couple of minutes slowly getting hotter and hotter. He finished the kiss and looked at me smiling - can I?.- he said putting his hand close to my boob, I nodded and he started massaging it gently.
We lay down kissing, putting my self on top of him and ended up hugging him.
-I fuckin love you Alex. I'm so sorry.- I started sobbing.. then crying.- I'm so stupid and useless oh my God.-
- Hey, hey stop that. No need to cry baby. It's okay. Nothing else happened right? It's fine... Don't cry.- he hugged me more and more. We got up, and went back to the room, it was too early after all.
I saw Ani and smiled. And took Brandon by the hand and pulled him out of the room to the living room too.
-. Hey we need to talk.- he smiled and grabbed my waist getting me close to him. I stepped back.
- You breaked up with Alex?.- I looked at him confused I denied with my head and told him to take a seat in the couch.
-. We can't do that... Not while I am with Alex... He's my boyfriend and I can't do this to him. I'm sorry.-
He smiled
- You are right, I'm sorry I was very dumb to let you go but... I still love you... Now I get Kwite hahaha.-
We hugged and went upstairs
I sat down with Alex and kept playing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At night..
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
I called my mom and she told me she was going to stay with my dad in a friend's house and told me it was fine to let my friends to stay, so they stayed. We we're sitting in the living room talking and playing and making videos. Until midnight came and I got sleepy. I told them I was going to go to sleep and they all went to sleep. Alex went to sleep with me and hugged all night. He got up past midnight a little bit agitated. I woke up and got up.
.- what's wrong?.- I asked him, he was crying, sad, and shaking, i got scared and hugged him, so hard, and hugged me back, he started to chill slowly, I kissed him on the forehead.
-. I had a really horrible nightmare...-
-. It's okay... Come on tell me, what was it about.-
We talked about this dream he had and we talked for about an hour laughing and joking... After that we started kissing and cuddling. We we're really tired so we went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is it. It took a while but here it is. I really hope you like it!
See you next time 💖😘