Chapter 7

—Chapter Seven—
[ [S/N] ]

"So...this mission is a party, right..?" I asked Magne, my arms crossed as I arched a brow. Magne nods and shrugs a bit.

"That's What Toga was saying the whole week. I don't know if she was actually serious or blabbering." She chuckled as she let's out a sigh. I hum and looked around the bar. "Besides, I guess we have an advantage if it's actually a party."

"Huh? Why is that?" I questioned with a frown.

"Because, you and Tog-" "Alright. Prepare for this mission." Shigaraki appeared out of the darkness of the hallway, the tests of the league tagging behind him.

"Are we seriously gonna kill a teenage boy just because he pissed you off?" I scoffed in disbelief, pushing myself off the wall. Shigaraki turned to me and glared.

"Did I say you can talk?"He seethes our, glaring straight into my soul. Although, it didn't faze me. So I shrugged and rolled my eyes He scoffs and looks back the gang. "All you people have to do is kill that bastard. That's all I ask-" "Then why don't you kill him yourself-" "Shut up!" I flinched and laughed a bit, finally deciding to actually shut up. "I swear I will  turn you to fucking dust someday."

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. Yeah yeah whatever. I one of your most valuable allies anyway. "As I was saying, kill that bastard, make him suffer." Just then, a purple portal appeared in the middle of the room. "Now get it moving. Make sure I see his face all over the news about his death."

I rolled my eyes as we all began walking towards the vortex. What does teenage parties look like nowadays anyway? I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard crashing ad loud screaming. Never mind. "Kids these days..." Spinner crosses his arms and shakes his head.

"So, how are we gonna find the guy? Did Shigaraki even tell us what he looks like?" Magne questioned with a slight frown. I rolled my eyes and looked at the house. I looked at each and one every single person, looking for anyone that seemed to be out of the ordinary. That's when my eyes laid upon a certain girl. I choked on air as my eyes widened. Oh come on!

"Oi, What the fuck are you bulging at?" I heard Dabi question me. I looked at them with a nervous smile, my hand scratching the back of my neck as I can feel sweat starting to form in my palms.

"U-uh...you see...I forgot I had something important to do back at home...and I'm not feeling well. So imma just call Kurogiri to warp me back ho-" "Shut up. You're not going anywhere."

I frowned and glared at him. "Who told you you can tell me what to do?" Dabi gave me his infamous smirk, looking a bit smug. But I knew there was a hint of impatience in his eyes.

"I did." He then walked closer and looked down at me, his features a bit darkened. "And don't act as if you have something important to do when you don't. I saw you looking at someone...do you know them?" He quietly said, only for me to hear as my eyes widened. I felt a shiver run up my spine at the thought of Dabi knowing I was siblings with someone at U.A, and that's in this party right now. He smirks wickedly and walked back to the group. I then see Toga skipping beside me as she smiles.

"Oh? What Dabi tell you? I couldn't hear a word he said. It could've been something important, maybe he just preferred to say it to only you since you're his favorite!" My eyes widened as I feel my cheeks blossom in red. I looked at her with a dumbfounded expression.