Chapter 3

—Chapter three—
[New recruits]

"What are you standing around for? Go follow after him." Shigaraki tried shooing me away. I sigh and looked between him and the purple warp in front of me.

"I'll...just stay back for a bit. I'm quite tired." I spoke, now finally deciding to stay. I don't know why, but part of me also said that I should go after him since i sensed something bad was going to happen.

"Tch. Does it seem like you're in a motel or something? Get lost." Shigaraki impatiently groaned in annoyance. I frowned and gave him a slight glare. Just as I was about to snap at him, Kurogiri clears his throat. We both turned towards him, waiting for what he wants to say.

"Now now Shigaraki. [Y/N] is a new member to the league of villains, right?" He then takes a small glance at me. I stiffened a bit, I wasn't really sure i'm officially a member but I nodded nonetheless. "Then she must be treated equally. Come, I guide you towards your new room if you're planning on staying here."

I raised a brow at how respectful and kind he is. I honestly thought he was gonna be meaner but I guess I was wrong. As Kurogiri and I walked towards a door, I turn my head to Shigaraki who was staring at my every move. He then looks up at me and narrowed his eyes. I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him. It seemed to irk him as he growled.

I looked back in front and Kurogiri and I walked down this dark hallway. A few multiple doors passed by us as we arrived at the end of the hall. "Umm...are you sure you ain't gonna kidnap me or something?" I spoke aloud, growing a bit anxious.

"Please do not feel that way about us. We all have the same goal don't we?" I shrugged and hum in agreement. "Then why we would be untrustworthy  when there is nothing we have against each other?" Kurogiri then opens a door leading to a room. It was not too big nor too small. It was almost empty but there was a single twin bed with a small desk at the corner along with a chair. "It's not much, but it's enough to rest and sleep."

I walked in and looked around. It was quite dusty, making me sneeze. I rubbed my nose with my finger and shrugged. "I guess you should be grateful for what you have at least." I turned to Kurogiri with a small smile. "Thanks!" The mist man nods.

"Then I guess I'll let you have a rest. Just stop by the bar if you need anything." And with that, he closed the door shut. I hear his footsteps walking down the hallway on the other side of the door. I sigh and looked over to my bed. Walking over to it, I noticed how the sheets appeared kinda dusty as well.

This room could get a little bit of cleaning...

Time Skip
[A few Weeks Later]

Geez, how many times do I need to buy cleaning supplies?!

I walked down the street of Hosu, ready to buy more shit for the league of villains. Who was I to them?? I am not their errand person or whatever! I have to always buy food and other things that the villains need. But luckily, it wasn't my money. I don't have a job anyway.

It's been a few weeks ever since I joined the league. It's also been a few weeks ever since Stain is currently imprisoned. I kinda felt bad since I wasn't there to fight with him, but I had a feeling that Stain really didn't care. I heard that he was fighting against a few students from U.A. Quite surprising actually.