"Are you sure she's back?" Seto's voice floated toward them "What about the body?"

"Gone, Brandon and the guards went to check after she fell asleep last night. There's no sign of it ever being there in the first place" Kye answered "and unless it was taken it's actually her"

"Then why did you call me here?" Seto asked. "It couldn't be to just tell me this 'happy' news could it?" His sarcasm cut through her like a knife. She took a step farther back into the shadows.

It wasn't a dream the thought hit her full on. but- it couldn't be true! none of it could be true!

Rancune ran out from the shadows and into the hall. Seto and Kye stopped talking for a moment, startled by the sudden appearance.

"Rancune? weren't you supposed to be watching the room?" Kye knelt down to pet the wilds ears. Rancune walked up happily then barked and looked back towards she shadows, her tail going like a fan.

Seto smirked as walked over "up already are you?" He said lighting up the dark spot. Nothing was there though. a look of confusion crossed his face and only grew as he was thrown back by an invisible force.

"Seto!" Kye yelled, her eyes wide.

A chuckle wrapped its way around the hall and Israphel stepped out from the other side of the room.

"Trying to call for some help against your own cousin? that's almost as harsh as killing your own sibling" he grinned. Seto struggled in the air, trying to break free from the grip.

"Kye! Run!" he yelled. he was floating three feet of the ground by now and clutching at his throat. Israphel glares and made a fist out of one hand. Seto screamed out in pain.

"Run and I kill him right here" Israphel growled "call for anyone and you both die. no guards are coming and no one knows. there will be no help"

Kye, who had been standing frozen in shock, broke free from it and pulled her sword out. Israphel chuckled at the sight.

"That won't help either" he commented.

"Why are you here?" she glared. "what could you possibly want here?"

Israphel grinned and walked cockily forward. "you have something I need at the moment. I was seeing about getting it back" he smirked "its about 5 feet long, has brown hair colored orange and is as limp as a rag doll?" Kye stared at him in mute horror.

"No, that's something you can't get at. Why would you even want her?!" She yelled.

"I've got my reasons" Israphel smirked "now, about the body-" he was cut off by a dagger stabbing his side. he yelped in a mixture it surprise and pain, breaking the spell on Seto.

Seto dropped as the spell broke. The first thing he did, he put up a shield. Second, he froze Israphel. Immobilized, the pasty figure could only watch in surprise as they walked forward.

"How'd that feel?" Seto asked. He stood crossed armed and glared at Israphel. Israphel only managed a glare back, unable to speak from the spell.

A door opened ath the end of the hall and Lewis, SImon and Duncan walked out. Seto looked over at them still cross armed.

"You are all so lucky that worked" He remarked. Lewis laughed and gave him a hefty pat on the back.

"We told you it would didn't we?" He chuckled "besides, whoever threw that dagger made the success" He smirked and pulled the green blade out of Israphel's side. If he could, Israphel most likely would have yelped again but he could only manage a muted groan.