un

this is in Zoe's POV unless stated otherwise

I tapped my pencil lightly on the desk to distract myself from the shitty lesson. Again Mr Kohl was explaining the algebra that I must have learnt 2 years ago.

My tapping began to bore me even more than maths so I turned my gaze to him. The bad boy sat slouching in his desk four behind and two to the right. His ears filled with different stretchers and his lip pulled by a piercing. His arms are completely intoxicated in tattoos, I believe the only natural skin parts are his feet and hands, maybe even his chest. I've caught a glance at a few of them and his tattoos are random but sometimes symbolic. He's the regular stereotype. Smokes weed, drinks excessively, parties all night, sleeps around. Not that I take that much notice.

I spend 99% of my time working on my academics and probably less than 1% on socialising. My parents were the pushy type, well more pressuring. I know it's just because 'they wanted all the best for my future' but sometimes I just wanted to go out and get completely wasted or something.

Before I had realised my stare had been locked on the bad boy for the whole time I was processing my thoughts, he spoke.

"What you looking at Clifford?"

I snapped out of my trance and swiftly twisted myself back around avoiding eye contact with anyone. He repeated his question louder and sterner. Next thing I knew he'd stood up and slammed his hands onto the small wooden desk.

"I said what the fuck you looking at Clifford?" He growled. I continued to stare at the desk attempting not to look back.

"Mr Hemmings please wait outside." Mr Kohl ask politely yet stern. He stormed out slammed the door.

That bad boy, is Luke Hemmings.