Frank x Joey (Requested)

"You know, eating dirt isn't really healthy for you.." A young male twirled his knife. Smirking as the leader was in a coughing fit.

"I'm not eating dirt. Dirt is gross and uncultured." Frank mumbled and shoved his way past Joey. The skull wearing male pouted.

"C'mon babe.. It was a joke." Joey apologized sympathetically, hugging Frank from behind. Frank let out a soft huff, patting Joey's hands that were wrapped around his waist.

"You are lucky I'm not dating Julie anymore.. she would've kicked our asses." The leader yawned, leaning his head back into Joey's shoulder.

"Awe.. big tough guy is sleepy..~" Joey cooed, nuzzling the lazy male. Frank rolled his eyes as he let out another cough.

"Okay, why are you coughing?" The male asked, looking over at his shorter boyfriend in concern. Frank waved him off. Trying to wiggle out of his grasp, Joey hoisted him up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Joey! What are you doing?! Put me down this instance!" Frank bashed around, his coughing getting worse with each course of action he took to try and escape. Joey hummed, carrying him inside the Ormond Residence. Walking up the stairs with a struggling leader, he went into one of the rooms and flopped him down there.

Giving a small glare, Frank made his way to get up but was stopped short when Joey flopped on top of him. Letting out a pained grunt, he groaned and looked up at Joey.

"Okay fine.. C'mere.." Frank mumbled, scooting over on the bed and patted the spot next to him. Joey let out a wide smile as he snuggled up to his boyfriend on the bed. Frank shook his head in disbelief.

Taking off his mask, he placed it on the floor next to the bed and placed a kiss on top of Joey's head.

"Good night cutie.." He mumbled, nuzzling into his boyfriends hair. Joey responded with a kiss and let out a reassuring sigh. After a few moments of silence, Frank leaned in and mumbled into Joey's ear:

"Okay, I did eat the dirt, but it was for the meme—"