Going Behind His Back

Justin's POV

"Tara?"

"Babygirl?"

I was looking everywhere for Tara she was no were to be found. 

I looked down at my phone buzzing. I t was a message saying I didn't have much storage left. Tara and I share a storage plan. I went on my photos and saw my photostream album and saw a picture that I didn't want to see. I clicked on it to get a better a view. I dropped my phone at the sight of it causing it to crack. 

 I picked it up and decide to call her. 

As the phone rang I was thinking of what I was going to say to her. The phone stopped ringing bringing me to the voice mail. 

I hung up and pasted back and forth.  I couldn't  believe she went behind my back. I can't believe Annie really met her. I didn't want Tara getting hurt. She keeps getting hurt by people she loves. I just hate seeing my babygirl breakdown.  The media is always up her ass trying to get to her. Shes going to fall one day just like I did. And its going to hurt. 

I sighed and decide I would talk to her before the IHeart Radio performance tonight. 

Tara's POV (7:49pm)

In 11 minutes I'll  be going on stage to perform a few songs from my new album 'My Everything'.

I was laughing and talking to Cameron when my Dad pulled me beside in the hallway.

Justin: "We need to talk."

Tara: "Can we talk after?"

Justin: "No, Now, I've been trying to call you all day."

Tara: "I was busy." I snapped at him.

Justin: "Yeah busy hanging out with Annie."

I looked at him shocked.

Justin: "Yeah you didn't think I knew you and Annie saw each other. But I do Tara. I know about you two meeting."

Tara: "How did you find out?"

Justin: "Photosteram baby."

Tara: "It's not big deal."

Justin: "She's going to hurt you."

Tara: "I'm a big girl I don't need my daddy telling me what to do."

Justin: "I will keep telling you what to do till your 18."

Tara: "Your making a big deal out of nothing." 

Justin: "No I'm not. She's going to hurt you. She's a druggie."

Tara: "So were you!"

Justin: "You are to never talk about that with me ever. And you know that."

Tara: "Whats the difference between you two?"

Justin: "You-"

I then cut him off.

Tara: "Oh is it because your Justin Bieber and everything you do is fine? You could kill me and you would be fine. Everyone say its my fault I was asking for it. You could pay your way out of the problem. That's the thing Justin there should be no difference. Just because your rich and have everything you ever wanted doesn't mean you shit!"

Justin: "You have turned into the biggest brat I have ever seen."

Tara: "I learned from the best."