Chapter 1

2 years ago

Yeonjun's pov:

"You see Beomgyu I have been dating him for like 1 year  but now I don't feel the same about him like I felt one year ago. So that is why I was thinking about breaking up with him." I said in a sad tone.

"Well hyng if you want then just do it. I think being in a feeling less relationship is toxic. It pains you more." Beomgyu said taking a sip of his soda.

"Thanks Gye, but you know I am afraid of losing him cuz I really want him as my friend." I said. The thing is I really cherish our friendship that's why I am afraid of losing him.

"Just talk to him hyung. He is more mature than his age. I think he would understand." Beomgyu said casual as if it is really easy to break up with him. But he is right though.

"Well you are right beomgyu-ah. I think I will talk with him tomorrow." I said feeling really sad and nervous about talking to him about us breaking up. It would break my heart to see him crying in front of me and also that I am the reason for his tears.

"I have to go home now . So, bye hyung. See you tomorrow." Beomgyu said as he got up from the bench in the park we were sitting on and went away.

With a sigh I got up from there and staryed to head towards my home. Tomorrow is going to be hard. I hope everything goes smoothly.

A/N: So this is the first chapter. I know it's not that good now but I will get better. I hope you have liked it. Feel free to tell me about my mistakes. Thank you for reading.

T.S