Maybe A Complicated Happy Ending

That evening Bucky spentthe night in Tony's room, while Sam just spend his night in theguest room, Sam was actually gone by the time they finishedbreakfast, he had fallen asleep within seconds when his head meetsthe pillow, even when Bucky came into the room the grab his things inthe afternoon, Sam didn't even move a muscle. Sam was deadexhausted with all that driving. As they said their goodbyes to Tonyparents, Tony just drags Bucky upstairs to his room, continued whatthey were doing before breakfast. As they were done, Tony just reston Bucky's chest, drawing circles on his stomach, humming the usualItalian bedtime songs, Bucky just ruffles up Tony's hair, making itslightly messier. Tangling his fingers in them.

"So what did mothersaid to you in the kitchen?" Tony asked, as he looks at Bucky.

"Nothing much, morelike how much a brat you are and for me to leave you soon, so I won'tregret it "Bucky replies. Tony just pouts, tears were forming as hetries to look away at Bucky.

"I was just joking,Doll! I loved you till the end of world!" Bucky said as he kissesTony's forehead.

"I wouldn't tradeanything in the world for you, even for a new Stark Industry Arm, oreven if Howard puts a gun to my head, I will never leave you, Love.Peggy could kiss my ass, if she ever thought I would leave you. I'mwith you till the end of line" Bucky said as he sat up and lookedat Tony, he felt bad for making Tony questions his worth. Tony justsmiles and looks at Bucky, his tears threatening to fall.

"Mother asked me whatI loved about you, and I told her how much I loved your smile, yourlaughter. How much you loved me for my flaws and for who I am. Shealso told me to call her mother, and it hits me in my feelings, Imissed my own mother. "Bucky explains himself, as he lays his headon Tony's chest, letting Tony play with his hair. Tony kissesBucky's hair, and he ruffles it up a bit, making it look like atangling mess, which Bucky hates so much, because he hates to have tobrush all the split ends of his shoulder length hair. They lay likethat the whole night, once in a while stealing kisses from the other.

It was clearly 4 am, when Bucky's phone starts buzzing by hisbed side,"P. Carter" was calling him. "Hit me!" Buckyanswered.

"IT'S CARTER! ARE YOU WITH TONY?" Peggy shouted, Buckycould hear the Helicopter blade whirring loudly in the background.

"Yes he's with me" Bucky replies as he sat up.

"GOOD! KEEP HIM SAFE FOR NOW, I'LL BE THERE SOON. COLONELRHODES IS ALSO ON HIS WAY NOW." Peggy replies.

"What happen, Pegs?" Bucky asked, as he ran his fingers inhis messy hair.

"THE STARKS, THEY WERE COMPROMISED!" Peggy replies, Buckycould hear the worry in Peggy's voice.

"I'LL BE THERE SOON, FOR NOW KEEP MY GOD SON SAVE. I'LLINFORM CAPTAIN WILSON TOO." Peggy said as she hangs up the call.

"Who was that babe?" Tony asked tiredly, as he rubs his eyes.

"It was Peggy, she's coming over. Rhodey too." Bucky saidas he soothes Tony's hair.

"What did she want Love?" Tony asked, as he sat up next toBucky, resting his tired head on Bucky's shoulder. Before Buckycould reply, Sam runs inside Tony's room.

I Don't Deserve This But I Deserve YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara