09 | the photograph

"Good morning, ladies!" Ahaan greeted Mrs

"Good morning, ladies!" Ahaan greeted Mrs. Fernandez, Aisha and their aunts, who we're working, as he sauntered into the kitchen, casually picking up an apple on the way and juggling with it.

"Good morning, dumbass!" Aisha who was perched on the countertop, greeted him back, not looking away from her phone.

"You don't talk like that with your brother, Aisha!" Aisha's mother reprimanded her and hit her on the head.

Aisha only rolled her eyes in response.

"Whom are you talking to?" Ahaan shouted into Aisha's ear on purpose, and peeked into her phone, wanting to irritate her.

"Ow, Nothing!" Aisha immediately locked her phone before he could have a look while rubbing her ear with her palm.

But unfortunately for her, Ahaan had already seen her chats.

"Did you really save Abhi's name as 'Jaanu' with a heart at the end?" Ahaan gave her an incredulous look and pretended to gag.

This got everyone's attention, making Aisha blush.

"That's none of your business!" Aisha glared at him and pushed him away.

"No but, why are you hiding your phone? What do you guys talk about?" Ahaan gave an evil grin, attempting to snatch the phone from Aisha's hand as she tried to hide the phone behind her back.

"Don't run away, sister. Do guys have uncensored chats?" He widened his eyes and fake gasped.

"Mom! Tell him to leave me alone!" Aisha whined.

"Scaredy cat, always hiding behind your mother. Whom will you hide behind after your wedding? Abhi's ass?" Ahaan teased her further and chased her around the kitchen.

"Go away! Why did you come here?" Aisha shouted at him.

"To irritate you?" He smirked at her.

Aisha threw an apple on him and started hitting him only to be intervened by her mother.

"Oh God, stop it you both! You aren't kids anymore. And Aisha, you are the bride. Have some decency. Go and wake Amira up, I have to discuss some things with her," she shooed her out of the kitchen, while Ahaan was laughing.

Aisha glared at both of them and walked out.

"On second thoughts," she said, walking back into the kitchen and grabbing Ahaan's hand with a smirk on her face, "why don't you come along with me, brother dear? "

Aisha dragged him out of the kitchen and kicked him hard on the backside.

"Ow, what was that for?" He said, rubbing the area that hurt.

"That was for making me embarrass in front of all the ladies," she snarled at him. "Now look, if you want my apology you will have to get me a gift but right now, you have to go and wake Amy up because I'm going to the terrace to meet Abhi!" She finished it all in one breath.