"In a few minutes you can call the volunteers... or people you bribed, what have you." Jisoo tried for a smile which had immediately earned another in response. Her body relaxed finally after being tense for so long, allowing her to melt against the mattress and breathe.

"Good, because I like staying in bed with you."

The brunette hummed softly at those words and nodded, taking them to heart. She quite enjoyed staying in bed with Jennie, as well. It was like a relaxing, warm bath. After a long, stressful day, she could always look forward to it because it would, no doubt, take away all worries and pain. And it really did. Even now, she felt as if she could take on the world, or would go down swinging.

"Starting off the day like this is..." Jisoo frowned slightly, not quite being able to place the word that she had intended to describe it as. It was energizing, but not quite as much as other things might be. Though it was more...

"Motivating?" Jennie offered as she combed her fingers through dark, raven locks.

"Exactly correct."

This had seemed to baffle the blonde and stopped the little combs that she made through her lover's hair. "How?"

"It's... like a bath, shall I say. It's rather soothing and calms your nerves. And..." She shrugged slightly, pushing herself up against the headboard with a sigh. "It makes me forget about things, for at least a little while and remember larger things that need to be done."

"... weirdo." The little blonde joked as she moved up with the older woman, flipping the covers away. Unfortunately that had brought an unwanted draft of air when the warmth was released into the air and stripped them of the heat that had gathered. Jennie shivered from the sudden lack of heat, allowing for it to infuse within her as a better wake-up call.

"Aren't you the nice one this morning?" Jisoo light heartedly chimed, flicking a piece of the blonde's hair from her shoulder.

"But you love me anyways?" Jennie offered an innocent smile. "Right?"

This had earned a rather sadistic smile from the brunette, her fingers soon attaching themselves to the blonde's sides in a frenzy attempt to tickle the hell out of her. Jennie squealed in response and squirmed desperately to get away from those taunting fingers but Jisoo wasn't having it.

"Stop, please!" Jennie half laughed, half cried, the sensation was overwhelming. Her stomach hurt from laughing and her sides felt so unpleasantly tingly when the brunette refused to obey. Instead of flapping at her to stop, she attempted to crawl away from those crazy little fingers but that was proven to be futile.

Jisoo, laughing at her lover's expense, finally ceased her torturous tickles to wrap her arms tightly around young woman before her. And she didn't let go.

"I do," she breathed, chin resting on top of Jennie's head.

"You do what?" The blonde puffed out a breath of air, trying to regain what was lost from her lungs as she pondered over what the other woman had meant. Somehow she had forgotten the previous conversation before the tickle war and couldn't remember what had been said.

"I do love you, even if you are the not-so-nice one this morning." The brunette answered and dropped her head next to Jennie's, turning her head to give the latter a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, well, that's good to know."

Jennie smiled at the sweet gesture and leaned back in the brunette's arms. Perhaps she really did get what Jisoo had meant by saying snuggling in bed was equal to soaking in a hot bath. It was relaxing, lying here with the woman in which she shared it with. It was much like the bath, anyhow, sans the water and soaps. The blankets were warm, and if even not, Jisoo was herself. They had each other to keep warm and shielded from the cold, and that made the blonde smile even wider.