Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV
'Wait WHAT! Does he want to die? Or is this something else?' I mentally fought with myself, "Just to clarify, you said the right path.... right?" I asked. Nathan hummed in response. I laughed nervously to myself, "He choose the right, haha, the right path, the one with white wolfs, haha." I say nervously. "(Y/N) are you ok?" Tom asked, "hm, What me? Oh I'm fine, just that we're going down the road that I fear for good reasons......and our leader here wants to go down it.....yeah I'm fine...." I trailed off at the end. ".....you know what I'm not as ok as I thought..." I concluded my analysis on myself after a moment of thinking. "Why are you so afraid of going down? Their wolfs like you??" Nathan said too calmly. I lost it at this point, I rolled up my sleeve on my left arm, to reveal a bite mark on my forearm. "This is what I got when I went down that path, that was was three years ago."

Jason's POV
'What has she been through?'  I thought, "If your still keen on going in I will warn you, these wolfs kill on sight, they make a game out of it, if we go in our top priority is to stay together, Jason, Nathan, you guys might want to turn into your dragon form, Luna, Tom, stay close two me." (Y/N) finished. Nathan and I didn't bother asking questions, when Nathan looked like he was gonna, I sent him a glare that told him to keep his mouth shut. (Y/N) started walking down the right path. Nathan and I turned into our Dragon forms, since he and I are twins he was the same size as me, only he had ash blonde scales.

(Y/N) POV
"Luna give Tom the coat to wear." I ordered. Tom took the coat and put it on. "They work mostly off of smell, so if you smell like me, your less likely to get killed. 'I'm risking my own life for them, I hope we get out of this mess.' We where deep in the forest know. "(Y/N), why do Nathan and Jason need to be in dragon form?" Tom asked. "Because we may need a getaway plan, also I'm pretty sure the reason they aren't flying is so they don't attract attention, so it's a last resort." I said. 'Gosh I hate this place, even thou I haven't been here since I was twelve, it's still hella creepy.' I notice that Tom and Luna where both nervous, Luna walked by Nathan, who was in his Dragon form, so she wasn't as scared as Tom. I was about to comfort him when White Wolfs started circling us. They started growling and baring their teeth, I growled deeper and louder than them, even out of wolf form, I have a mean growl. They kept circling us, I'd lost sight of Nathan and Jason, which means they've separated us. Luna and Tom where scared, and the White Wolfs could smell it, I saw a tall tree, not to far from us, I kept growling while grabbing both Tom and Luna's arm, and leading them to the tree, once we were at the base of the tree, I whispered, "Climb." They started climbing and once they were a save hight, I turned into my wolf form. I started fighting off two of them, three of them tried to grab Luna and Tom. Luna let out a scream, the same scream my mom made before she died, that very same scream that haunts me every night. I got angry, but before I could do anything I felt a sharp pain shoot through my whole body, the sound of bones cracking, I grew in size, I was now five times bigger than my normal size, I was fueled by pure rage, my growl was twice as deep, the White Wolfs turned there attention to me. I attacked them, some tried to bite me but my hind was too thick, I kept fighting them off, until the leader challenged me to a fight, but it wasn't for the Alpha role, it was to the death, the Alpha and I circled around each other, taunting each other, he was first to strike, but before I could counter his attack, he was throne to the side, a dragon, it was Jason. I looked over to Luna and Tom, to see Nathan helping them out the tree, Luna, clung to him, he held her protectively. The White Wolfs had retreated now that not one but TWO Dragons showed up. I calmed down knowing that Luna and Tom where safe. The same bone cracking sound and I was my normal size, Jason ran in front of me, I turned back to human, and black dots blurred my view. "(Y/N)?" Jason looked worried. "I'm not....feeling to.....good." I said before passing out.

Jason POV
"(Y/N)?!" I yelled, I caught her before she hit the ground. She held that giant form to long, she use up all her stamina. I put her on my back and turned into my Dragon form. With her laying on my back, Nathan had also turned into his Dragon form, he had Luna and Tom on his back. We took off and headed form the mountain ahead of us, once we found a cave, we landed there, there where already sticks, for a fire. Nathan and I turned back to human. I lay (Y/N) down, I then folded my cape to use as a pillow. "Is she going to be ok?" Luna asked sitting next to her. "She'll be fine, she just needs rest." I replied. "Go talk to Nathan, he feels pretty bad about it." Luna said. I left to find Nathan sitting at the mouth of the cave. "It's my fault, she warned me, but I was too prideful and stubborn to listen." Nathan said. "Yes, But you could do something to fix it." I said. Nathan looked at me. "Trust her, Nath, she can help us." As I spoke it started to snow, we where in such a rush that we didn't notice the change in weather. "She was even right about the weather." I heard Nathan mutter. I patted his back as I got up and headed back to where Luna sat next to (Y/N).
(Y/N) was trembling in her sleep.