BTS - Chapter 6.5

Start from the beginning

I hit him in the chest, shoving past him and into the bathroom, "You are so ridiculous. We're not showering together!"

"Fine, but you better hurry up because now I'm cold as fuck," he frowned and crossed his arms over his chest before skeptically looking at me. "Why do you have your clothes with you?"

"Because I'm changing into them after I shower, duh," I rolled my eyes as I tried to shut the door.

He held onto the piece of wood, preventing it from closing, "Are you serious? Change out here in the room. You're going to hog the entire bathroom while I sit out here in soaked clothing, waiting for you to get out."

"Fine! I'll dress out here. You happy now?"

Harry pulled a look of discontent as he stepped away from the door and over towards his bed, "Nevermind. Do what you want to do."

I shook my head in confusion from his actions as I shut the door. Only a few moments ago we were laughing and getting along just fine, and now we were arguing about showering together. It was a switch in moods that I wasn't expecting. Why he decided to act that way, I had no idea. I didn't care at the moment because all I wanted was a nice, warm shower.

Turning on the water, I stepped into the tub when it was at a satisfying temperature. Having been in the freezing cold pool and walking around in the winter air, a hot shower was amazing. I washed my hair and face and scrubbed my body, taking my time as I soaked in the warmth of the water. The steam filled the room, and it was beginning to fog my vision. I took a peak from behind the shower curtain to see that the entire mirror was cloudy and swirls of steam made their way around the small space.

I must have been in there for a lot longer than I thought because I was completely startled by a loud banging on the door. It made me cry out in surprise as I almost slipped and fell. And thank goodness nothing bad happened because I couldn't imagine how embarrassing it would've been to have to call Harry for help when I was naked.

"Felicity!" He called out, banging on the door some more.

"What!"

"Are you done yet? You've been in there for twenty minutes! There won't be any hot water by the time it's my turn!"

I quickly stood under the warm water for a few more seconds before I finally shut it off, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself. Remembering what he said about changing out in the room, I swiped my clothes off the counter and unlocked the door to reveal a very upset Harry.

There were goosebumps all over his arms, and his lips were tinted with a faint shade of purple. As he stared down at me, I held on tighter to the towel.

"It's about time."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I apologized, starting to feel really bad for having made him wait so long.

He shook his head and stepped into the bathroom, turning the shower back on. I looked over at him just as he pulled his shorts off of his legs, thankfully leaving on his boxer briefs.

I didn't know what it was, or why I kept wanting to just stare at him, but there was something about Harry that I felt drawn to.

"You can leave now," he raised his brow as he turned to look back at me. "Unless you'd like to join me. I don't have an issue with that. Although, your boyfriend might."

His little laugh made me want to smack the smirk off of his face. I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and headed out the door into the room. The bathroom door shut behind me, and all I could hear was the sound of the shower running.

It was way too quiet for my liking, so I sat on the edge of the bed and flipped through the channels until I found something remotely interesting, which ended up being some show on the history channel. I could already imagine the look of annoyance on Sierra's face if she had been here with me. She hated it when I'd watch this channel, and she wouldn't shut up about how much she disliked it.

I got caught up in watching some show called Pawn Stars. This happened to me all the time. I could watch a show I'd never seen before, and get completely hooked on it within ten minutes. I was like the child that sat in front of the television for hours as their eyes were glued to the screen. That was me.

"You haven't even gotten dressed."

Harry's voice scared me as I was sitting there on the bed. I slightly jumped up at the intrusion, clutching onto the towel around my body as I realized I hadn't changed. He was standing at the door to the bathroom, a towel hung lowly on his hips and a large smirk on his lips. I felt my cheeks turn a deep shade of red as I became ridiculously embarrassed at the situation.

"Were you waiting for something, or someone?" Harry spoke, crossing his arms over his chest. I could see a look of amusement start to make it's way onto his face.

"No, I was not," I stood up from the bed, grabbing the clothes I hadn't changed into and some of my toiletries.

"You can still change in here if you want."

"No, I think I'll use the bathroom," I sarcastically smiled at him as I walked by, accidentally brushing my arm against his. The contact of our bare arms sent this weird feeling throughout my body, and I didn't want to stand there long enough to find out what it was.

Besides, this was highly inappropriate. I had a boyfriend, so I needed to act like it. I couldn't just stand here almost naked in a room with some other guy that was almost naked as well. Thank goodness we had separate beds. I couldn't even imagine what my mother would think. She'd die and then haunt me in my sleep.

"Hey," Harry stopped me as he grabbed my wrist. His voice was quiet, and as he looked at me, I could see the softness in his eyes. "Sorry, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or something. I'm just joking around."

"It's fine," I shook my head. I didn't want to look up at him because this was kind of weird, but my eyes failed me as they glanced right at him. The bold green in his eyes was staring back at me with what I could only decipher as concern. "Don't worry about it."

"If you don't like it, just tell me. I'll stop."

The only thing I could think to do was give him a small smile in response. I could tell he was reluctant at first, but he slowly let go of my wrist, giving me a slight nod before he turned away.

I didn't know what it was, but he acted so weird sometimes. First he was rude and annoying, then he was playful and happy, now he was slightly perverted and ... worried? I didn't get it at all.

Shutting the bathroom door, I got dressed and brushed my hair. It took me a little while to blow dry it, but I didn't think much of it because I didn't want to go to sleep with my hair wet. After brushing my teeth and doing all the rest of my nighttime essentials, I walked back into the room.

Harry was already in his bed and underneath the covers, playing on his cell phone. He didn't even look over at me as I made my way past him and shut all the lights off. I slid into my bed and turned the television off, right before Harry decided to speak up.

"You don't sleep with the tv on?"

"No, why would I? That's distracting."

"No it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"Do you snore?"

"No."

"Are you just saying that or do you actually know that you don't?"

"Harry, do you snore?" I rolled my eyes as I turned the question on him.

"Sometimes."

"Oh lovely."

"I'm sure you snore louder than me."

I groaned in frustration as I placed my hands over my eyes, "Will you just shut up and go to sleep now?"

"Jeez, no need to be mean."

"It wasn't mean."

"Mhm, sure. Nighty night, Felicity."

Sighing, I rolled onto my side so that I wasn't facing him, "Night, Harry."