Chapter 23 - Romance in the Rain!

Khushi rolled her eyes staring at her watch, this must be the tenth time she is checking time waiting for her best friend to finish his so called "few works!!"

"Khushi are you still here? Where's Arnav??" Raj passing by, spotted her and confused asked.

"Papa your son is really a workaholic, he is making me wait here, with his so called works of 5 minutes everytime.."Khushi complained.

"You should go home then.." Raj laughed out loudly.

Khushi nodded and stood up sadly, she really wanted to go out with Arnav and spend time with him alone now. There is too much to share with him.

"I'm done Khushi.." Arnav reached there, stretching his arms lazily.

Khushi glared at him, "And I'm done with you!!!"

Raj giggled silently. Arnav pouted: Why??

"Why? You still ask me why Arnav??" Khushi widened her eyes in disbelief, staring at him.

"I didn't realize when minutes turned to be hours.." Arnav said sheepishly.

Khushi pouted, "Now where will we go now?? It's too late to go outside now.."

"Papa you go home. Me and Khushi will dinner outside.." Arnav said turning to him father, Khushi looked at him with questioning eyes.

As Raj nodded, Arnav grabbed Khushi outside of AR. And both went to a beautiful restaurant with a sea view, where Arnav booked the table only for him and Khushi.
***********************************************
"Is this to pacify me for waiting hours for you?" Khushi asked smiling, staring at the sea.

"No. I know a sorry is enough to pacify you!!" Arnav smirked.

Khushi shook her head smiling to him.

The dishes ordered by them arrived with the waiter, who smilingly placed in their respective places and wished them.

Arnav served for Khushi, and then for himself, "You should eat more Khushi.. look at yourself you're so thin now.. my Cute baby was so cute and chubby!!"

"What to do? I do eat, but nothing happens!!!" Khushi pouted.

Arnav giggled: Okay, the way you're, you're perfect also..

Khushi smiled, "Thank you!!!"

"Now tell how your life in London was? What changed and what didn't?" Khushi asked him eager to know.

"It was great! But it's doesn't feel homely. I missed here, you, my siblings, my friends.. the fun we had.. the kind of bond we share.. mumma and papa.. Nani.. everyone was here, so my heart was here also.." Arnav replied.

"I missed you too. Your absence was noticed in every moment of my life.. there was never day where I missed to say "I wish you were here.." Khushi said.

Arnav caressed her cheek, "And now I'm here.."

Khushi nodded.

"And it wasn't bad also. You know Archana aunty and Dev uncle were really cool.. and their daughter Sheetal was a good friend of mine.. she practically stayed with me from college to work.." Arnav continued.

"You said you hate girls except me!!" Khushi said, her tone changed to jealousy one.

"Hmm.. I said that.. but she is a good girl.." Arnav said, "And it's not that I like her a lot, she has few qualities that I hate in girls, but was a nice company also.."

"Sheetal is a good friend of mine, but you're more than that for me Khushi. Don't compare yourself with Sheetal or any girl.. because they will never reach your place in my life.." Arnav said to her, after noticing her jealous face.