Chapter 22 - Arnav's cabin!

Nani reached in the room clearing her throat.

Khushi and Arnav looked at her startled.

"Arnav your father is calling you.." Nani said to which Arnav nodded and went from there.

"You made all the boys your brothers means Arnav is the only one who isn't and I can conclude now that you love him.." Nani smirked.

"No.. Nani app bhi na.. it's just.." Khushi stammered not knowing how would she explain to her Nani.

"It's just you love him.. accept him na Cutiepie.." Nani caressed her hair, trying to make her confess.

"My Cutiepie Arnav is only my friend and nothing else.." Khushi smiled pinching her cheeks.

Nani pouted and both went to the kitchen.
**************************************
Khushi served coffee for Arnav, who smiled in return thanking her.

His phone beeped.

Khushi: Your phone..

Arnav looked at her, "First your coffee, then phone.."

Khushi sat beside him happily, that he chose her first then his other things, these small gestures by him make her always feel he still cares for her the same way as before.

"You like my coffee??" Khushi asked serving for herself.

"I just loved it.. you will make for me everyday ok??" Arnav said still relishing the taste on his mouth, it's the best coffee he ever had!!!

"Not everyday.. everything in excessive is bad for health.." Khushi said in a scolding tone.

"Who gave you the right to scold to me??" Arnav raised his eyebrows.

"This is a care wala scold for you okay.. and you only gave me that right remember??" Khushi said pointing her index finger to him smiling.

He nodded, "You really didn't forget anything about us!!"

"Did you??" Khushi asked.

"Somethings.. like you favorite things.. I really forgot..." Arnav said with a teasing smile.

"Arnav how could you? Everyone can forget about me and my things, but you don't have the permission for that.." Khushi pouted.

"Just kidding.. even if I lose my memory.. I would remember about you.." Arnav chuckled.

"Acha.. how??" Khushi asked.

"I would write everything about you in my body.. just like that movie Ghajini.." Arnav said.

Khushi giggled and he joined her.
Ratna rolled her eyes, "Food is in front of you and both are ignoring it.."

Khushi and Arnav looked at Ratna, then smiled sheepishly eating their food otherwise they would listen from their mother.
*******************************************
Arnav's room:
Khushi knocked the door of his room.

"Come in.." Arnav said frowning staring at his shirt button that just fell.

"Dammit.. all these things happen when I'm in hurry.." Arnav was busy in his world cursing his life.

"What happened??" Khushi asked him, seeing him whisper things she couldn't hear.

"Dekho (look)" he showed to her his button.

Khushi smiled and shook her head, "There is nothing to be worried about.. I will fix it in seconds for you.."

She went running to her room and came back with a needle and thread.

While she was stitching for him, he was staring at her.

"Everytime I look at you.. I feel like I have to tell you that I love you.. I just can't keep this secret with me anymore.. but my confession has to be special for you.." Arnav thought.

"Careful this needle might prick you.." Arnav said caressing her finger. Khushi nodded.

"And it's done now.." Khushi said showing to him.

Arnav nodded and brushed his hair quickly, taking his bag.

"Where are you going Arnav??" Khushi asked him.

"Office baby.." he answered "And I'm late.."

"Office?? So soon.. now only you reached.. I thought to show you Mumbai.." Khushi said sadly.

"I just have few important works.. and after that we can go out.." Arnav said.

Khushi smiled and nodded.

"Okay.. then quickly change your clothes and I'm waiting for you outside.." Arnav said caressing her cheeks, then he went outside his room. Leaving a smiling Khushi behind.
******************************************
AR..
Arnav reached for the first time in AR in Mumbai. Every employee stood up to greet him; he just nodded and walked in front.

Khushi was still smiling and replying to the "Namaste" alongside with NK, Lavanya, Payal and Akash.

Arnav rolled his eyes and went in the cabin especially made for him, his father came to welcome him in his new office from now on.

"I think I don't need to say good work.. because you're excellent at what you do.." Raj said smiling.
Arnav side hugged him.

Khushi reached with her gang.

"Congratulations for your new home now.." Khushi said smiling, and extended her hand to shake with his.

Arnav raised his eyebrow, and did not shake hands with her: Is this the way you congratulate me?

Khushi smiled sheepishly, "No, but this is like how business people do na.."

"I don't want this way with you.." Arnav said.

Lavanya smiled, "Khushi just give a tight hug to bhaiya.."

Khushi took baby steps to reach him, shyly because everyone was looking at them including the employees who were witnessing the great ASR smiling!

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and rested her head on his shoulder: Congratulations Arnav..

"Now that's how I like.." he whispered only for her.

"Now quickly open this cabin.. I'm dying to see it.." NK said excitedly.

"Then die.." Lavanya replied sarcastically.

Khushi slapped her lips lightly, "Shh.. aisa mat bolo (Don't say like that..)"

Lavanya pouted, "You always are on his side.. what about me?? Don't you see how much he tortures me??"

NK glared at her, "I won't give you that happiness.."

"Don't worry Lavanya.. now I'm here to protect you from this monkey.." Arnav smirked.

Lavanya smiled and hugged Arnav tightly, "Thank you bhaiyaaa.."

Raj smiled at their craziness.
Arnav opened the door of his cabin, Khushi smiled excitedly.

"Wow.." he whispered staring at one particular thing, that was his picture with Khushi hanged on the wall when they were kids, and then it had other pics of them and his family around the huge one.

The atmosphere of the cabin made him feel at home only, everything was simple, stunning, organized.. just like the way he wishes..

"Who did this decoration?" Arnav turned to them.

Everyone pointed their index fingers to Khushi, she just shyly looked down.

"That's why I loved it.. it had your touch.." Arnav smiled.

"Awwwwwww..." both heard everyone saying it with dreamy faces.