"HURRY AND GET IN, I'LL COVER FOR YOU!" Papyrus jumps out of the passenger side as he fired a tommy gun at Infernum's men that were now ducking for cover.

     Sans scoops me up and rushes me to the back seat and takes Papyrus' place and looks through the passenger window that was opened a crack.

     "stay safe little bro."

     "Oh please, as if I need such luck!" Papyrus smiles and turns to the blood bath as the driver steps on the gas. 

     I could hear distant laughing coming from Papyrus as we took a sharp corner and causing me to slide to the other side of the car and hit my head against the window. I open my mouth to curse the driver for their careless driving but as soon as I made eye contact through the rear view mirror I was met with a sharp yellow toothed grin.

     "Heya sister! Glad to see that Asgore hasn't bashed you up to the point of unrecognizable!"

     "Undyne!?" I was left dumbfounded.

     "The one and only!" She replies.

     I was confused. Why would Undyne, the chief of Snowdin City Police be part of the mafia? Undyne's reckless driving got worse as we swerve around another corner and began to speed up.

     "Bad news guys, we're being followed!" Undyne looks through the side mirror.

     Sans rolls down the window and takes out the tommy gun that was in the front seat and faces the back as he fires at the driver who swerved away from the bullets. They fire back as I ducked behind from the windows as bullets whizz through the back windshield. 

     "where's our damn backup, undyne!?" Sans angrily shouts as he sits back to reload.

     "Papyrus told me they'll be almost here you mouthy fuck!" Undyne shouts, passing back Sans' tone of aggression.

     The second car was getting closer onto the Undyne's side, she pulls out her handgun and tosses it to me.

     "Take it and aim for the driver!" Undyne instructs.

     "What!?!" My panicked state was the complete opposite what Chara was going through.

     About time we have a decent weapon!

     Without warning, my arms go limp and Chara takes control, grabbing the gun and fires. Chara successfully took down the back seat drivers despite how bad my vision was after Asgore had crushed my head with his bare hands.

     "Not bad (y/n)!" Undyne cheers.

     Chara hadn't killed them but had shot one in the shoulder and the other in the arm. My hands were shaking by the fact that I had just shot not one, but two living beings. I drop the gun and duck back down out of sight.

     What are you doing!? We got to stop the driver before they—

     Not a moment too soon I hear Sans yell in pain. He quickly takes cover back in his seat gripping his arm that was dripping with fresh blood.

     "that damn cat driving next to us just shot me!" Sans hisses.

     I peek through the window and see the driver smirking that he had shot the Venatores' leader. I felt something that I haven't felt since I was attacked in the ruins by that Froggit: the intent to kill. I pick up the gun and loaded it, aiming once more at the speeding car that was now driving dangerously close. The driver fires again but instead aims for Undyne. I shoot again, and again, and again, whispering' die' for every bullet I fired. The driver was distracted by my sloppy aim as Undyne takes her chance and rams into the side of his car. He loses control and crashes into the sidewalk as the second car from behind was being bombarded by our back up that was almost too late for our rescue.