Missions and Idiots....

Miyu's pov.

"Sasuke. Point A."

"Miyu, point D."

"Sakura, point C."

"....."

"Naruto?"

"Ah! Sorry, Naruto Point B."

"Your slow, Naruto." Kakashi-sensei scolded. "What's your distance from the target?"

"5 meters. I'm ready just give the signal." I heard Naruto say.

"I'm ready to." Sasuke's voice sounded through the microphone.

"So am I." Sakura sounded confident.

"....Miyu?" I just stayed in my tree, playing with kitty's paws, while he purred away, loving the gentle affection.

"What?" I asked, not really paying attention. I gently scratched behind kitty's ear and he leaned into my hand. "Oh right. Ready."

"Miyu..." Sasuke sighed.

"Go!"

Sighing I watched as Tora jumped from my lap at sensei's loud voice. I watched with amusement as Naruto went after the Kitty and got scratched like crazy.

"Can you identify the red ribbon on right ear?" I fell from my tree branch, landing gracefully on my feet beside Sasuke.

"Affirmative, we've got a positive ID." We both stated.

"Mission: Capture Tora: Complete! Let go to the Hokage guys."

"I hate cats!" Naruto exclaimed, practically throwing poor Tora into my arms.

**********

"Oh! My baby! Mommy was so wooriied!!" I mentally flinched as some chubby woman squished the poor Kitty. I clung to Sasuke's arm, watching as she payed the mission fee and turned to leave.

"Alright! Team 7, let's see. I have few here that you could do. Helping the Damyo's wife carry her groceries. Weeding some yards.." He wasn't able to utter another word as Naruto crossed his arms in an X and glared at the Hokage.

"No way! Those missions are lame!" Naruto yelled. "I'm a ninja now! I don't want some lame mission like picking weeds!" Kakashi-sensei glared at the blonde, and I just stared. He does have a point. I'm getting tired of these simple missions to.

"NARUTO!" Iruka-sensei butt in. "You are a Genin, the lowest ranking ninja, a first timer! stop being like that and do what your told!"

"Each rank is assigned a mission. D for Genin. B and C for chuunin. A and B for Jounin. Each is assigned based on the ninja rank and strength. " The Hokage explained in a calm voice. "You are a Genin. Which means you are assigned D Rank missions."

"So I was thinking about having miso ramen since I had chicken ramen last night!" When the Hokage stopped talking and looked at our team... we were all listening to Naruto talk about ramen.

"Hey are you even listening!"

"S-Sorry.." Sensei appologized.

"But gramps! I'm not a brat playing pranks anymore! I've grown up! I'm a ninja now!" Naruto whined. I don't know how they deal with his loud voice. Its giving me a head ache.

"Fine. Naruto wants to prove himself, does he? Here. A C rank escort mission."

"Lord Hokage.." Iruka-sensei tried to intervene, but the Hokage just cut him off with a wave of his hand.