(Y/N): And when the time comes, we will defeat those two!

Meggy: Indeed!

Francis: Tell you what. When they attack, how about we all gather up, and they'll stand no chance!

Infinite: Good idea, Francis.

Crystal: Hopefully our coming baby boy doesn't have to get involved in this.

Infinite: I hope so too, sweetheart.

Infinite and Crystal shared a kiss.

BlackFang: Aww...

-A few minutes later...-

You were on the roof, watching the sunset with Meggy.

Meggy: It's so beautiful.

(Y/N): Indeed it is, Meggy. Indeed it is.

You held Meggy's hands, and stared into her eyes.

(Y/N): Your eyes are so pretty.

Meggy: -Blush- Thanks, (Y/N). I love you so much.

(Y/N): I love you too, Meggy.

You shared a kiss with Meggy, and hugged her tightly.

(Y/N): Whatever happens in the future, we will survive through it.

Meggy: Right on. 

(Y/N): And if anyone dares hurt you, I will make them pay.

Meggy: -Smile- 

You hugged Meggy again, and smiled.

(Y/N): Let's continue to watch the sunset.

Meggy: Okay.

You sat down with Meggy, and watched as the beautiful sunset slowly disappeared, and the moon began to rise.

(Before I truly finish this story off for good, I want to say something.)

Thank you all... So much for supporting me throughout this story. When I started this story back on the 14th of November, I thought I would only get a couple thousand reads on this, but I was wrong. All of you gave so much love to this story, and I am so thankful.

Soon enough, this story will hit 35K reads. It really warms my heart to see all of this support.

Also, I have four more plans that I forgot to mention on my 30K reads special. Here they are!

-Meggy X Reader: RP! (Now, you make the story. Scenarios will be included!)

-Meggy X Reader: Origins (Want to know some of the character's origins? The answers are right here.)

-Tari X Reader 

-Saiko X Reader

Infinite: And...

Crystal: It's time to reveal one of our top secret plans!

Infinite: Indeed! We present to all of you...

Crystal: Meggy X Reader: Endgame!

Infinite: That's right! The official sequel to Meggy X Reader! Now, Crystal will tell you what it's about.

Crystal: A decade after the events of Meggy X Reader, Xeggy and Wario-man decide to make their move, but they are joined by new dangerous villains, and older villains as well! Old friends must reunite to fight and bring peace to the multiverse once again.

Infinite: Wow, that's one hell of a time skip.

Crystal: -Giggle- Yeah, it is.

Infinite: Now, you may be also wondering "Is Infinite X Crystal going to take place in Meggy X Reader?" Yes, it will. And not only that, even more villains will rise!

Crystal: Wow. I guess we gotta keep on fighting.

Infinite: Yeah, no one gives us a break...

Crystal: Indeed.

Infinite: Also, I want to give a Special Thanks to a LOT of people.

-SmeshBras123

-Machito96

-Angelina Jeveret

-ReaderFromWR

-Antasma, The Bat King

-Lostname4030

-Black Fang

-Ravenger62306

-CristinaPerez682

-Marioxspetti

Infinite: And all of my followers. Every single one of you are awesome. I also have a message for SmeshBras123.

Crystal: Oh?

Infinite: Smesh, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of even started Wattpad. When I saw your stories for the first time, I was very impressed, and I wanted to make my own stories. I had a hard time of thinking of ideas, and eventually, I got the idea of MXR. Throughout my time here on Wattpad, we have become really close friends, and you are one of the greatest friends I have ever made in my entire life. You're kind, creative, and always cheer me up when I'm feeling down. Thank you so much, Smesh. You're an amazing person.

Crystal hugged Infinite.

Infinite: Aww...

Crystal: And I think that's it...

Infinite: Yeah... Everyone, thank you so much for the love on this story. 

Crystal: And it hurts our hearts to say these two final words, but...

Infinite: This is...

Infinite/Crystal: The End.

(Damn it, who's cutting fucking onions?!?! Stop that shit!😭😭😭)

Anyways... Lata!