Pumunta ako sa taas at kinuha ang panganay naming anak..Si Kyle Lyne. May dalawang taon na si Kyle...And kamukhang kamukha sya ni Daddy -___- pinaglihian ba naman ni Keith si Daddy... Pero okay na din yun.. Kamukha naman din ako ni Daddy...

A/N: weh? di nga? kamukha ka daw ng Mommy mo eh...

'Author-nim nakalimutan mo na ba na ang kamukha ko si Daddy...At hindi si Mama? Diba nga nagagalit si Mama kasi halos lahat kaming magakakapatid ang kamukha si Daddy?'

A/N: eh di ikaw na! Author ka eh -__-

'haha..Pikon :P'

A/N: Hahaha *sarcastic*

Inirapan ako ni Author-nim hahaha...

"Papa! Where's Nanay?"

"Nasa bahay ni Mommy mo"

Tumango-tango sya..Oh well ako naman ang nag-aalaga kay Kyle kaya hindi nya gaanong hinahanap ang Nanay nya..Yeah Nanay ang tawag nya..Then Mommy naman ang tawag nya kay Mama...

"Papa...Pwede po ba tayong mag bedtime story?"

"Hmmm...Anong gusto mo'ng story?"

"Papa...I want Tinkerbell's Story"

"Okay"

Tumayo ako at kinuha sa Book Shelve ang Favorite nyang Story...

" It was like any other day in Neverland for any other fairy. The sun was glowing bright in the blue sky above, the sea crashed playfully upon the sandy beaches."

Excited na Excited ang mukha ni Kyle..Kabisado nya na nga ito eh..Pero hindi nya ako sinasabayan..Taimtim syang nakikinig saakin..

"Continue Papa"

I nod. Then Continue the story..

"However for one particularly small fairy the day was not so ordinary.

Tinkerbell was going about her day off as she would have any other, searching for lost things. Nothing could quell the excitement she felt with each new discovery she made. She had spent most of her morning searching the forest making her way toward the beaches by mermaid lagoon."

"Yehey...Ituloy mo pa Papa"

Nagpatuloy ako sa pagku-kwento...

" "My goodness!" Tinkerbell exclaimed "there certainly are a lot of lost things on the beach today." Thrilled with her vast discovery she flitted from one thing to the next, not able to make up her mind on what to take and what to leave for the time being. So many shiny and strange objects were scatted about for her to discover!

Not looking where she was going while flying backwards, she crashed with a thud into something rather hard. What was more shocking than her collision was the sound the thing she ran into made.

"Ow!" it cried out in a boyish voice. Looking up from where she landed in the sand Tinkerbell saw a human boy staring down at her. She was very surprised to see him, no humans ever came to Neverland!"

"Papa..Sino yung naka-punta sa Neverland?"

"Tignan natin kung sino"

" "Hello there" He said quickly forgetting the pain in his head where she had crashed into him, "who are you?"

She flew around the boy twice, looking at him, before landing gracefully on his knee. He was a young boy, from what she could tell, no older than twelve. A great mass of orange hair covered the top of the boys head, his large golden brown eyes looking down at her.