00

"Wake up."

-----------

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake u-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled jolting up. I dragged myself across my bedroom and into my closet and grabbed whatever was in the front. I tossed the outfit onto my bed and waddled into my bathroom.

"F.r.i.d.a.y play my morning playlist." I murmured.

"Ok."

The bops have begun.

Once I was dressed I grabbed what I needed for the day and made my way to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Y/n. " Steve said with a smile. I returned the smile before plopping myself onto the counter.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked looking down at my phone.

"Poptarts of course. " Thor announced walking into the room.

"Yeah........... No." Steve replied grabbing a bowl.

"Y/n you are 15, You are capable of making your own food. " Steve added walking into the living room.

I shook my head. "I was raised by Tony. I can't do anything by myself. "

"Are you still on that mission thing?" Steve asked putting his bowl down to cross his arms.

I slowly nodded my head before grabbing a box of cereal and pouring it into a bowl along with milk.

"Look, I'll talk to him and see if you can come on the next one. " Steve said walking over to me.

My mood almost immediately changed. "THANK YOU STEVE!" I squealed running over to him. I jumped up and gave him a tight hug.

"You're welcome. Now go say bye and Goodmorning to Tony."

I looked up at his face with a confused look. "I have to do that?"

"Yes. He might not be around that much but he is still your dad." Steve stated.

I let out a low groan before walking off to grab my belongings. I walked into the elevator and wandered to his lab.

"Hey, Dad." I chirped.

No response.

"Good morning Pops. " I added.

No response.

"GOOD MORNING TONY!" I snapped. He quickly whipped around obviously startled by my presence.

"Hey squirt, haven't seen you in a while. " He beamed walking over to me. He brought me towards him and ruffled my hair. I let out a small laugh enjoying this rare moment.

"Will you be escorting me to school?" I asked.

Tony leaned against the table with his arms crossed. "Why would I miss your first day back to a school?"

He pointed to the door. "Come on, let's go."

I nodded my head and lead us out the door and over to Happy.

"Which car are we taking little Stark?"

We had too many cars for me to know what everything was so I went with what I knew we had "Limo."

"Let's go then."