Chapter 1

-Amoni-

I walked into my dark apartment getting off from work tired as can be. I set my keys and purse on the side table by the door and kicked off my shoes.

I walked in to the dim kitchen and got left overs from the fridge and put them in the microwave. As I sat and waited my phone rang. I looked at the caller I D, it was my boss. Sighing, I picked it up.

"Amoni I need you to get to job ASAP we have to go over the planes for the meeting with the new comany." I told him I was coming and hung up. I yelled at how mad I was and he called as soon as I was about to eat. I took the food out and put it back in the fridge. Guess fast food tonight.

"You got that right." I stopped and smiled "Mandy is that you? Its been so long since last time we talked. You havent talked to me after my parents death." She sighed, "Yeah I just got tired of being quiet, but we can talk to after you come back from work." I walked to the door and put my shoes on. I shouldered my purse and keys and turned the lights off.

I walked out of the lobby and went to my car. I hopped in and was on my way to Burger King. About half way there my car broke down. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME." I yelled to my self. I was angry and hungry. I got out the car and opened the hood, smoke rising out as I did so. I got out my phone and was about to call a tow truck when a car pulled over.

A few seconds later, an amazing smell hit me as the unknown person opened their door. "Mate Mate go to Mate!" Mandy yelled at me like a little kid. The smell of musk, rain, and freshly cut grass filled my nose.

As I stopped day dreaming, a man emerged out of the truck and he stopped and looked at me "MATE." That's all I heard before I blacked out.

- Kai-

I just got finished doing my work in my office when my beta came in my office. Siting in the chair opposite from me, he said, "Kai, I know that you know our pack's party is tonight. You've been stuck in your office ever since you couldn't find your mate. You've been down in the dumps. Time to get up and come with me to get some stuff."

I knew he was right. I guess it was finally time for me to get over it, maybe I won't have a mate. Guess me and my wolf will never find are mate.