A Perfect Day For Murder

Start from the beginning

Did you burn the evidence?

Ayano replied.

Good. It should be all burned before the police arrive.

But Ayano wasn't fully satifyed, she felt like she was still missing something. How could she have forgotten to clean up the blood. She was in so much of a rush.

The black haired girl walked out of the bathroom, trying to act cool and natural. Surely someone will know Ayano and Kokona were friends. Saki ate with them one day and saw how Ayano and Kokona were talking. Lying to the police about that wasn't such a great idea. Ayano tucked her phone away.

The sound of clicking shoes in the hallway made Ayano spin around. All of the student council members were walking towards Ayano, all stern looks on their face. Each one gave her a glance as she walked past her, all moving out of their way as if Ayano was a fungus. Ayano watched the studetn council walk towards the blood. Suddenly one girl stopped and cranked her neck to look at Ayano.

She had short white hair and dark eyes. She turned around and walked towards Ayano, in the opposite direction of her friends.

"Do you have anything to do with this?" her eyes narrowed and there was a small smile on her face.

"Why would you think that?" Ayano answered.

"Because you are in no distress. Have you seen what happened?" Shiromi Torayoshi circled around Ayano. "I hope Info-chan has nothing to do with this. You know her?"

Ayano shook her head, letting Shiromi continue.

"Well we all do. My team members and I have been trying to look for her all year. She's causing major problems on the school's campus. It's like she trying to shut down the school or something? But whoever did this must know Info-chan, right?" Shiromi finished, smiling again and walking down the hallway, sending chills down Ayano's spine.

As soon as Shiromi was out of sight, Ayano ran to her classroom. She placed her bag on her desk and sat down in her chair. Taking deep breaths, so pulled out a notebook and slammed it on the table.

She quickly opened the notebook, flipping through many pages of different, well thought out, plans. Ayano stopped on the page with her most recent work. She gently placed her finger on the page and read it over making sure there were absolutely no mistakes.

Ayano made the steps easy enough the remember in a range of three hours:

Musume and Kokona. Plan #59

Monday- Stalk Kokona all day to get more details

Tuesday- In the morgan have Info-chan get the Nurse fired. Study all classes well. Place a note on Kokona's locker. (Meet me on the rooftop at 7:30 am) and speak with Kokona about her problems (with her dad).

Wednesday- In the morning go to (now empty) nurses office and take the syringe and sleeping medicine. Give Musume some 'ciggies' and make her follow you to (secret) closet. Inject her with syringe and keep her in the black box near the wall. At midnight get the black box and bring it home. As soon as the box is home tie Musume to a chair.

Thursday- Before school wake Musume up, and record her begging for her life. Receive father's phone number and text him to drop all clients debts. He must agree... it's his daughters life on the line... after he agrees bring the black box and leave it in front of Musume's house.

Friday- Ask Kokona to come over early. Ask her if she will leave Senpai alone. If she does, she lives. If she doesn't, she dies.

After the kill (if it happens)- Make sure Kokona is somewhere where nobody goes. Kill her as fast as you can and keep her body there until classtime. Bring her body to the furnace and leave her in there. Drop the weapon in to. Take a shower and change clothes. Go back to furnace and leave the clothes in there too, and burn everything. Then go to the bathroom and mop up all the blood.