A Perfect Day For Murder

Forgetting about the wet blood on her hand, she wipped the sweat off of her forehead, smearing blood on herself. Kokona was much harder to kill than she thought. She didn't know the slut was so strong.

Ayano wasn't necessarily planning on killing Kokona. She actually became friends with her and helped her father out of debt by going through all the trouble to kidnap someone. But when Ayano invited Kokona to her home she asked... if Kokona could stay away from Senpai- or Taro Yamada. Ayano didn't get the answer she wanted, and Kokona said that she was planning on asking Taro to the school dance.

Ayano clenched her fist in rage, pretending to be fine with it, faking her cute smile. But as soon as Kokona left Ayano's house, she immedetly ran up to her room and began a plan to get rid of Kokona once and for all.

First, Ayano walked into the kitchen, making sure nobody was in there, and grabbed the kitchen knife. After she slipped the knife in her pocket and walked out, ignoring the glares of one of the student council members. Than, she followed Kokona all the way to the gym. After Kokona and her club members talked, Ayano met Kokona in the back of the stage.

Ayano asked Kokona to follow her somewhere. Kokona was hesitant at first, but Ayano was her friend, and decided to follow Ayano to her unknown death. Ayano lead Kokona behind the pool, where nobody went any time of the day. And before Ayano knew it her knife was inches deep in Kokona's skull.

Taking a few deep breaths, Ayano waited for the late bell to ring and rushed to the furnece, where she tossed her knife inside and closed it. A few minutes later and Ayano was carrying her bloody close to the furnece and tossed them inside. Carrying Kokona was the hard part. Dragging the lifeless body across the pathway and tossing her into the furnance. Without hesitation Ayano turned on the furnace and listened to the sound of flesh melt.

...

Ayano flinched when the lunch bell rang. Her hand making a fist as if she was angry. Mabye she was because her plan didn't work, or that Senpai was out today. Not having anything to do during lunch, since she usually stalks Senpai, Ayano strolled around the school and into the cafeteria behind the school.

Pulling out a few quarters from her pocket, she shoved them into a vending machine and bought a coke. Ayano popped it open and took a long sip, feeling the cold liquid against her lips calmed her down, all the worries washed away with the drink. She sighed, suddenly being aggressively shoved aside by an impatient delenquint. Ayano could only shoot a glance at the boy, since she knew he could seriously hurt her.

Finally Ayano left the outdoor cafeteria and continued walking around the school. That's when she noticed something... something red on the ground. Ayano's jaw dropped and her soda feel to the ground. The sight of three teachers, the princible, and a few students surrounding the blood stretch across the ground made her heart fleeze.

"The blood... the blood!" Ayano hissed through clenched teeth. She ran back inside the building. Made sharp turns, almost knocking people over along the way. Ayano nearly dove into a bathroom stall and slammed the door shut, pulling out her phone. She texted a number of her phone, praying. "Answer... answer... answer!"

Within seconds Ayano got an answer from Info-chan.

There is nothing I can do for you right now. People have already seen the blood.

Stay away from the scene as much as possible. If you get too close you might be labled as a witness.

Ayano took a deep breath. She hated the new emotion she has gotten. Fear.

I was just notifyed the police will be arriving in 5 minutes. They are sure to ask you some questions.

Act like you don't know Kokona.