INTRODUCTION

I was a type of girl who is fun of sending phone messages to my friends.
Ganiyan naman ang ginagawa ng karamihan diba? And I guess everyone is doing it, right? ‘Yung pakiramdam na you need to update them of what you are doing. You need to tell them because it is so important.

Kinuha ko agad ang aking cellphone and well let’s start this morning with a message of, “I’m far from perfect. I’m not even that good. But I was created to be someone that someone else will never be.” tagging myself to a ‘no class moment’. So fun right? Then press SEND!

One of my hobby is this, sending stuff messages but one thing good for this day is there is no class! Walang pasok at narito sa malaking mall kasama ang aking mga kaibigan. Definitely who will not rejoice for this moment right? Not even me! Because I love it! Pero hindi po ako tumatakas sa paaralan para makapunta kung saan-saan.

If there is no class what is the best place of a student to go with?

Mall!

Aside from having its good air-conditioned. Well, I heard that James Ruther will go to this place! And that is the reason why my crazy friends drag me by going here. sighed

I don’t know the purpose why they are so crazy to this man called James Ruther. Sometimes they call him as a walking hamburger. Because he is floppy and yummy. Pagdating talaga sa mga lalaki ang dalawang kaibigang kasama ko ay nawawala sa kanilang sarili. Whisphered. They are out of their minds.

To be honest with, I am not a fanatic to some artist or I guess all of them, why? They also human beings like us! Mayroong mukha, katawan at kaluluwa so why be bother right?

Pero bakit ganito? As my sight leans towards him.

He is an exemption.

And has a perfect excuse.

It seems that everything is so different. The first time that I saw him, my teeth are having their own lives. Those eyes of him twinkles like the starts at night. Lalo na nang kumaway siyang pangiti-ngiti.  I can’t manage to stop smiling at him. I am hypnotized and becoming crazy.

Now, he sings my favorite song and without a single of hesitation in my entire being I shouted.  “Please be mine!”

Hindi ako magkakandauga-ga sa paghanap ng aking cellphone. This moment should be send and shared! Typing, “All I know is, you love me… in my dreams.” Oh my goodness, James Ruther is the epitome level of handsomeness.

Nabaling na lang ang aking atensiyon nang tumunog ang aking cellphone.
When I saw the message, “Cute Valdez! Bakit nasa mall ka?! You need to go home right now!” Paulit-ulit kong tiningnan ang mensaheng aking na tanggap. Sa lahat pa naman bakit si Mom pa?

Teka, I need to focus to this walking yummy hamburger.

Updated :8/11/2020