𝖎𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑

ابدأ من البداية

The flesh-less creature was standing alone in the middle of a clearing, its white eyes never leaving the blue and white ones belonging to the blonde Grindelwald. While one would have expected for the beast to blend with the rest of the darkened environment due to its black mantle, the skeletal creature somehow managed to stand out, a weird aura outlining its figure down to the pointed end of its wings.

To say that Alexandra was puzzled due to her discovery would be a rather big understatement, for she knew that it was impossible for her to see a thestral's true form due to the fact she'd never witness death. Her confusion only grew as the beast took a step forward, its movements elegant as those of a beautiful winged horse.

Nothing seemed to make sense. One was only supposed to see a thestral if they'd witnessed someone's death; not only that, but said beast was known to prefer solitude, the presence of humans often causing distress for some reason yet to be discovered.

However, the beast before Alexandra did not falter in its steps, nor did the blonde as she started to near the thestral, her pace matching that of the winged being. The teen felt drawn to the creature, and by the looks of it, her feelings were reciprocated by the majestic beast.

Alexandra raised an arm, hand hovering mid-air, eyes locked with the beast's as she awaited the thestral's approval before petting its head.

The beast slowly lowered its head, eyes closing rather abruptly as soon as Alexandra's cold hand came in touch with the rough surface of the thestral's skin. However, the teen did not get a chance to pet the creature, for her eyes immediately widened the moment her hand came in contact with the beast.

All of a sudden, Alexandra could no longer see the beast nor the forest she'd grew to love, for all she could see were several things she'd never witnessed before.

A black raven that soared through the air while emitting a constant noise, was the first thing that caused Alexandra to stiffen, for it looked like the beast was staring right into the depths of the blonde soul. The raven disappeared just as quickly as it had first manifested itself, a tall wall of odd-colored flames taking its place before blending into what could only be described as a duel, for flashes of different colored lights collided and blocked each other.

Suddenly, an ear-piercing scream caused Alexandra to grit her teeth. It was a wail, the sound of someone crying out for a lost one, something Alexandra never wished to hear ever again.

The blonde quickly recoiled from the beast, yet came to a sudden halt when she felt another presence right behind her. Alexandra did not dare to turn around, yet it wasn't due to fear, but for something told her that whoever was prying through her mind was not yet ready to reveal themselves.

"Who are you? What do you want from me? What did that all mean?" Alexandra questioned in an eerie calm manner, each word laced in venom and capable to cause even the bravest of man to tremble in fear. "Why won't you leave me alone?!" She bellowed, her hands curling into fists, nails digging into the flesh of her palms so harshly that it drew blood.

"The truth will soon be unveiled." Whoever stood behind Alexandra spoke up in their usual charismatic, yet bone-chilling tone.

As soon as the words left the mystery figure's lips, everything surrounding Alexandra started blurring, shapes and colors blending with one another until all that was left was pure and utter darkness. Alexandra choked out on a scream, eyes flying open, a light sheen of sweat covering her forehead as she forced herself to sit up regardless of the stiffness of her limbs.