the bar fight

Cuphead's p.o.v

I was getting drunk from the hardcore Shirley Temple a man passed by me and let his shoulder hit me so I punched his face so hard that it knocked him out so other guys started trying to fight me so  I grabbed a chair and hit one of the guys with the chair and dropped it and grabbed a bottle and hit it in the table then a tall man grabbed me by the hips and put me on his shoulder I tried to break free from him but I was so tired I fell asleep as I drifted off to space I closed my eyes every slowly and he felt kinda warm so I fell asleep on his shoulder...

wheezy's p.o.v.

As I saw Cuphead getting mad over someone bumping in to him accidentally then after that he punched him so I kept watching the bar fight happen so I stopped the bar fight and Cuphead grabbed a bottle and hit it on the table and I grabbed him but he stopped he's probably tired so I walked back towards my room with him on my shoulder and placed him down on my bed i put a cold cloth on his head and walked away to get some water to drink for him "he doesn't look so good" I said to myself I better get some food for him. So I walked out of the room going to the restaurant called pops place to go get something for him to eat so I walked there to go get some fries and a burger for him and a small fries for me I don't eat as much but ok I walked back to the room with him sleeping on the bed resting there so I placed the food down and left the room to go back to work....

Cuphead's p.o.v.

As I woke up to the smell of fries and a burger I saw a note on It and it says "stay here you might chip yourself" Mr wheezy. In the nicest handwriting I've ever seen so I sat up eat my food and rested until he came back....