HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE

En başından başla

-

HALIEE'S POV: 

We've reached the hotel and where the boys are preforming tonight and I'm supposed to go on a 'date' with Luke. Sylists are coming to get me ready. I hear a knock at my door and I guess it's them. I open the door and see three women; one with wavy, lilac hair, one with red hair and one with bright pink hair.

"I'm Lou, you're Haliee right?" the one with Lilac hair asks.

"That's me. Nice to meet you." I say giving them a small smile.

"I'm Jenna!" the one with pink hair says.

"Alex." The one with red hair says smiling.

"Come on in!" I say opening the door wider. They come in, bringing suitcases with them. 

"Sit! Lets get her gorgeous for Lucas!" Lou says. I sit on a chair and they get to work.

-

"Okay, done. Change into this!" Alex says. I go to the restroom to change and i see myself; champagne eyeshadow on my eyes, making my bright green eyes stand out, eyeliner, mascara and a berry lipstick. I'm surprised they got me to look decent. I change into the high-waisted black shorts, white crop top and my black vans they gave me. I look okay, surprisingly. The lipstick is the main feature with all the black and white. I walk out and they all smile widely.

"WE DID GOOD!" Jenna jumps up and down. I got a text from Luke saying he's outside. 

"Well, thank you all. Luke's outside." I thank them and walk to the door. Luke is on his phone until I open the door.

"Hi..." I quietly say.

"Hey, you look pretty." He says smiling at me... A lot different than last night.

"Thanks. Where are we going?" I ask.

"Lunch and walking around. Hand holding I guess." He says, grabbing my hand. We walk to the back door and run into the car before people trample us. We reach a cute café a few minutes later. He grabs my hand again and intertwines them before getting out of the car. We sit in a booth ordering sandwiches and coffees. 

"Since we're basically going everywhere together, tell me about yourself." Luke says sitting back.

"I'm 20, from Minnesota originally, I love music, I like photography, I like the beach, iced coffee all year round, black skinny jeans, they made me wear shorts, I hate them... I don't know, I'm not that interesting." I say pushing my straightened hair behind my ears. "What about you?"

(A/N: They're both 20 in this. The thought of Lucas being 20 makes me vomit, cry and die all at the same time.)

"I'm 20, from Australia, I also love music- otherwise I wouldn't be in a band, I like the beach, just not the sand, I play guitar, iced coffee is the best thing ever and I also enjoy black skinny jeans."

"Well, Lucas, I guess we're not all that different." I say taking a sip of my Nirvana steamed iced coffee.

"I guess not. Sorry I was such a dick to you." He says taking a bite of his sandwich.

"It's okay, I understand why you'd be upset about having some ugly whore come and be your girlfriend." I say giving a small laugh.

"You're not ugly, and about the whore part, I wouldn't know about you yet." 

"I wouldn't know if you're a whore either."

"Well, I for one am not a whore... Well maybe, I don't know." Luke says sarcastically.

"I'm a whore, I admit it." I say matching the sarcasm in his voice.

"Good to know I'm dating a whore."