Drifting away!

She suddenly realized when he hugged him that this is it, this is the last ever hug she's ever getting from him. She pushed him away and asked him terrified. Are we never meeting again? Is this the last time am seeing you? Are we done?. He just looked down and said nothing. Gave her another hug and held her tight as he could. She couldn't bear it. Couldn't bear the fact that the only important thing that was keeping her sane will never be there in her life. She pushed him away, turned around, grabbed all her stuff and went out of the room towards the main door. He followed. And when she was finally leaving, she just turned to look at him. One last look. One last glimpse of him. To always remember the face that made her life a better place. And she finally left. Closing the door behind while watching him stand there, ice cold. Not an utter from his mouth.

See that has always been her life's problem. There was ever sustained. Especially the things that are important to her. Whos existence made a difference. Life has always played her in a funny way. Always made her choose between people that she holds dear. Same happened to her that night. She had to choose, she had to make a choice. Not once the people who she holds dear made an effort to understand the situation she keeps getting into because of them. Tonight she lost a part of herself. The part she never showed anyone. And now she will continue to not show anyone.

I left a part of me when i was coming out of that door. The part of me i was too afraid to even show myself. The delicacy, the innocence, the vulnerability. All locked behind that door. Even though i was never going to see him again, he deserved every bit of that side of mine. He wasnt just an ordinary guy i met in general, he was something that made a difference. In me and in my life. He wasnt just some friend who u can just hang out with, he was everything u needed in your chaotic life. He was the perfect remedy for your unstable mind. YES! He was that good!
It wasn't just his smile that was a perfect mixture of optimism and mischief, but his words that went straight through the heart. Oh and his heart, the kindest of them all. Coz whenever he spoke his heart, his eyes lit up under those glasses i always loved taking off. Just a perfect gentleman!
He was just too imperfectly perfect! And thats why i realize that He can never be replaced! There can never be another him.