My kitty

Y/N: U-Um what do you mean by husband!? 

Yaya: Husband. Meaning mine. *Lays on his chest and nuzzles him.*

Sagiri: Y-Yaya! Stop! You don't even know what your doing! *She yells.*

Y/N: I don't know...this seems fine. *Mumbles as he pets Yaya's head who simply purrs.* Though you should probably get dressed. 

Chisaki: Yes! Y/N is right! Yaya, where is your hoodie?

Yaya: *Reaches under table and grabs hoodie and shorts.* Here.

Chisaki: Let me help you. *Starts to walk over.*

Yaya: *Hugs Y/N causing him to blush.* I want my husband to do it.

Sagiri: *Pulls out Kunai and points it angrily at Y/N.* What did you do to her!?

Y/N: Nothing, your probably just jealous that I got someone to love! Where's "your" boyfriend Sagiri? *Grins smugly.*

Sagiri: *Blushes and stammers.* B-B-Boyfriend!?

Y/N: *Helping Yaya put on her shirt and and hoodie.* Yeah that's a thing. Heard of it? *Kogarashi snickers and Y/N chuckles.*

Sagiri: *Throws Kunai at the two while blushing as red as a tomato.*

The Kunai's fly across the room as one embeds itself into the wall next to Kogarashi making him go, "EEP!" while the other travels in Y/N's direction which Yaya catches with her teeth and presents it to Y/N. 

Y/N: Heh, good girl. *Rubs between her ears.*

Yaya: Meow~! *Tails swishes back and forward as she drops the kunai in Y/N's hands.*

Nonko: Good morning everyone~! *Enters the room.*

Y/N and Kogarashi: Morning-! *Silence.*

Nonko: What~? See something you like~? 

Yaya: *Covers Y/N's eyes and Yuuna covers Kogarashi's.*

Chisaki: Nonko, is that a new bra? 

Nonko: Yep! It felt so hot that I felt I should just wear this today! What do you think boys~? *Looks at Kogarashi and Y/N.*

Y/N: *Still has his eyes covered by Yaya.* Um I think it looks nice? 

Kogarashi: What's going on!? Yuuna!? 

Yuuna: S-Sorry Kogarashi! I-I just don't want you to see for right now! *Blushing extremely.* 

Nonko: Oh? You don't want him to see my new bra but he sees you nude every morning~? *Giggles.*

Yuuna: N-N-N-NUDE!? *Eyes start spinning as she and everything in the room starts to float.* 

Y/N: *Eyes get uncovered since Yaya is now above him and sees Nonko's new bra.*

Nonko's bra is black lace with very thin straps so her breasts are almost breaking through the bra itself. Her panties are incredibly tight so that her "location" is almost visible and since the panties are so little, her legs shine in the light causing Y/N to gain a massive nose bleed.

Chisaki: Yuuna! Calm down! *Holding her dress down as she is floating.*

Yuuna: *Snaps back into reality as everything falls to the ground.* I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE! 

Kogarashi: It's okay! *Goes and sits down at the table.*

Yuuna: *Smiles after Kogarashi and floats next to him.*

Y/N: *Stands up and shakes his head.* Ouch I think I landed on my-OOF! *Yaya lands on top of him.*

Yaya: Thank you. *Climbs off Y/N.*

Y/N: D-Don't mention it. *Holds nose as he sits down across from Kogarashi.* 

Nonko: *Sits on Y/N's right and hugs his arm causing his face to go red.*

Yaya: *Sits on Y/N's left and also hugs his arm shooting a glare at Nonko.*

Sagiri: *Glares at Kogarashi and Y/N.*

Chisaki: *Nervously laughs.* U-Um it would appear that we have run out of groceries. 

Everyone except Y/N: WHAT!? 

Y/N: Hm? You saying we're out of food? *Looks at Chisaki.*

Chisaki: Y-yes. I-I was supposed to by groceries on my way back from the meeting I had but I forgot. 

Y/N: *Stands up and slides his arms out of Yaya's and Nonko's grip, sadly.* Well, I can cook for you. 

Chisaki: But we don't have groceries! *Is confused.*

Y/N: Like that has ever stopped me. Excuse me. *Pushes Chisaki gently out of the way of the stove and lights the fire on the stove and pulls out a large wok.* 

Chisaki: *Decides to sit down while watching Y/N.*

Y/N: Yo Kogarashi. Need your help. *Y/N says as he ties an apron around his waist and pulls out a pair of red finger less gloves.*

Kogarashi: *Stands up and walks over to Y/N.* What's up?

Y/N: The minute I say throw salt into the wok, do it. *Y/N says as he pops his neck and puts on the gloves.*

Kogarashi: Okay?

Y/N: *Pours oil into the wok and a little bit of flour and grins as his fangs grow.* Aaaand...now!

Kogarashi: *Grabs a handful of salt and throws it into the wok.*

Immediately, the wok ignites into blue and red flames as Y/N laughs and moves the wok back and forward like he's cooking something and leaves everyone in awe. The blue and red flames seem to dance around each other as it brushes across Y/N's face but doesn't burn him. Y/N kept his eyes focused on the flame as a delicious smell filled the air causing everyone to start drooling on instinct. But through the flames, they could have sworn they saw a being guiding Y/N hands with their own almost like Y/N was a puppet. 

Y/N: Aaaand....done! *Snapping his fingers, the flame disappeared and a large platter of food was placed on the table in front of everyone.*

Chisaki: H-How was this even possible!? *Gazes at the still sizzling food.*

Y/N: Heh what can I say? I'm full of surprises! *Chuckles as he sits down and starts eating.*

Everyone stares at him in disbelief but eventually takes some food and begins eating it hungrily. It tastes like nothing they have ever eaten. It tasted...extraordinary. Yaya held onto Y/N with extreme love as she ate the fried fish causing Y/N to grin and rub her stomach. Nonko drinks some milk making some drip down onto her breasts and she moans loudly.

Nonko: Oh Y/N~? Could you help me? *Pushes boobs up to Y/N's vision.*

Y/N: W-W-Wha-!? *Blushes as as he stares at her boobs.*

Yaya: No fair. You have bigger breasts. *She says with a small hiss.*

Nonko: Your hiss is as big as your breasts. *She says causing Yaya to blush and Y/N to choke on his food after hearing the burn.*

While the two argue, Sagiri looks over at Y/N with confusion and suspicion as she slowly takes a bite of her croissant.

Kogarashi: Hey, Sagiri. You gonna finish that croissant? *Asks politely.*

Sagiri: *Huffs and throws croissant at Kogarashi.* Knock yourself out. 

Sagiri returns to looking at Y/N as he laughs and catches her eyes with his. He smiles at her causing her to frown in suspicion.

Sagiri: 'What happened since we met last time Y/N? What are you hiding?' *Suddenly Sagiri feels a presence behind her as she turns quickly only to see the outside. 

Chisaki: Sagiri? Are you okay?

Sagiri: H-Huh? O-Oh yeah. *Takes a sip of milk casually.* 'What was that feeling? It felt like something was watching me.'

Y/N slowly takes off his gloves as he opens and closes his hand while looking at Sagiri then Kogarashi.

Y/N: Heh, who knows? Maybe this time, it will end differently. *Mumbles as he takes a bite of meat.*