Yandere (Tsukki/Tobio/Kuroo)

Imagine: Your partner is a "yandere" (Author: If you do not know huwat a Yandere is, I suggest you ask Google! (*¯︶¯*) cause it'll surely explain it better than mine lolz) and you accidental disobeyed him/ did something that made him mad.

Tsukishima-
"Oh now, I only did that because you were hanging out with another guy aside from me~" He grabs you wrists tightly. Not escaping his grip, he pecked your lips which made you stop struggling. "Oh? So that's what you want~" He grinned.

Kageyama-
"A friend huh? What if I tell you that I took his arm off for holding your hand?" He pinned you to the wall. "You know where you belong, do you? Yep, you belong to me and MINE ONLY!" He unpinned you and started walking to the door, shutting it and locking it, keeping the key in his pocket. After then, he faces you. Slightly smirking "What? I only did that because I want to keep you safe." You stepped back. Falling down on your knees. "Afraid?" He sat down in front of you. "You'll be happy later though..." He whispered.

Kuroo-
"Ohoho~ Don't worry though~ He met a new friend named 'death'~" You stared at the remains of your male friend swimming in a pool of blood. Kuroo sat on your friend's back and laughed. "What's wrong? I thought you like being with ME? You even said ME ALONE." He stood up and approaches you, he pins you to the floor and chuckled "Mad~? I'm sorry~ Let me repay you with 'this' then~"

//

Author: extended Kuroo route ending~

"Mad~? I'm sorry~ Let me repay you with this then~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He picks something out of his pocket, "Here~" He hands you over a box of pocky. "He had it when he was still alive, LOLS"
You slapped him "Ow! Well pocky tastes good so I took it from him!" He cups his cheeks "You took his life but saved the pocky?!" You growled.

Author-tan: Lelz, look at that, you talked lolz :3
And I think this is my favorite chapter~ <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)>