Kitchen Cleaning? (Daichi/Suga/Asahi)

Imagine: After cooking in the home economics room, (Dachi/Suga/Asahi) opens the door, looks around the cream covered floor and crumbs on the table. Then decided to help you clean up.

Daichi-
"What're you doing (Name)?" He asks as he approach you. "Did Hinata and Kageyama crash in here while you're working again?" He lets out a gloomy aura with a pupil-less eyes. (Think of his face when he's pissed (°u°|||||) The face of the grim reaper (°u°|||||)) You quickly said no as you shook your head. You explained how you dropped the bowl of whipping cream and bread crumbs on the floor while trying to reach the whisk that is on the other end of the table. He lets out a sigh and starts to clean up. "M'kay now, let's clean this up so we can go home okay?" You smiled and let out a short chuckle after he nearly slipped as he walks towards where you are.

Suga-
"Oh, I see... Here, let me help you clean!"  He chuckled and smiles as he picks up the empty bowls. "To whom will you give that cake (Name)-chan?"  He places the bowls down the sink. you refuse to tell him, blushing a little. Yes, it's for him. You decided to make him a cake because Inter-high is coming and you want to show your support. You remained silent and just gave him a nervious smile. "Well, it seems like it's private so.. Oh! We're done!" He chuckles. "Whelp! I'll go to practice now! See you later!"

Asahi-
"T-That must be a trouble t-then! H-Here, l-let me help" He lets out a nervous laugh as he scratch his head. "Y-You really like cooking" He smiles. You decided to give him the cookies. "H-Huh? You m-made this for m-me?" He nervously took the cookie bag from you. You nodded and smiled "S-Seriously? T-Thank you (Name)" He then again, smiled nervously.

//

A/N:
Ahahaha, hahaha,hahahahaha kill me (;u;) Ahm... So.. I was cooking and then my cousins came in and starts to mess everythin' up so.... This idea came from there :v lolz, inspiration comes from everywhere :3