he dresses the boy into them quickly, grabbing a pair for himself and slipping them on, not bothering to grab anything else.

daniel slips under the duvet sprawled out over the bed, corbyn climbing in besides him.

and, as if on instinct, he attaches himself to the blond boy as soon as he is laid down besides him, shocked by his own actions but he just pushes the feeling aside.

corbyn protectively wraps his arm over daniel's waist, pulling the boy impossibly closer to himself.

"get some sleep, sweetheart. i promise i'll be right here when you wake up" corbyn whispers, kissing daniel's head.

sweetheart. that nickname was lingering throughout daniel's mind the whole time he was drifting off to sleep. but, eventually, the dark does take him over and he is swept into the impeccable dreamland.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

as predicted daniel woke up with the same heat that was coursing through his body earlier, the need to grind against the nearest object hitting him again.

but, corbyn tended to his needs immediately this time, both of them panting as they regained their consciousness.

"i wish i could remember what happens during my ruts" daniel frowns as he cuddles into corbyn's side, kissing over the boy's bare chest.

"me too" corbyn says breathlessly, pressing a kiss to daniel's forehead as the boy looks up at him.

"but if you're not in the middle of one of your episodes and i go into one of my ruts you can remember, right?" daniel questions, sitting up slightly to look down at the blond.

"not if your scent becomes too strong. remember, i go into full on beast mode; growling and being overly possessive. but, obviously, we can remember what happens if we have sex and neither of us are in the middle of an episode" corbyn explains confidently, running a hand up and down daniel's side.

"i don't think that will be happening any time soon. i mean, i still can't believe that i'm yours. you own me and have the right to beat up anyone that even tries to touch me" daniel says, running his hands over corbyn's chiseled abs, wanting, unconsciously, to touch any part of the blond that he can.

"if someone tries to touch you i turn into a different person. it's almost like my inner wolf comes out and i want to basically eat them alive" corbyn chuckles.

"please don't eat anyone alive, i don't think i could bare to see that. but most importantly, don't get yourself hurt. that'll hurt me too, mentally" daniel pouts.

"nice to know that you care about me" corbyn hums, brushing his fingers over daniel's hip bones, sending shivers down the brunet's spine.

the blond pulls the submissive on top of him, leaning into his neck and kissing over the boy's scent gland, which is located just beneath his ear.

he takes in the sweet smell the boy lets off, humming again in content.

"all mine" he mumbles unconsciously, nibbling lightly on the sensitive skin.

daniel lets out a shaky breath at the action, his eyelids fluttering shut and his submissive instincts telling him to loll his head to the side slightly to give his dominant more access. and so, that's exactly what he does.