Author's Note

Oof, this story was frustrating to write because I just wanted to get it done! I had another idea in mind that I have wanted to execute for a while, but I wanted to pull it off after this story was complete. So I apologize if this story felt a little rushed.

As I mentioned in a different story that I used to play a little game called The Isle. But after my Mac became a piece of crap, I could no longer play the game after the humans were released as a test. This update caused my MacBook to no longer contain The Isle. And that is why I am asking for a high-profile gaming computer that is NOT a Mac for my birthday (or Christmas).

A lot of you have noticed that this story is very similar to another classic tale about a boy in the jungle who was raised by wolves and hunted by a tiger. Not only is this one of my favorite movies, but I also like the message and story behind the film (or book). This has inspired me to write many stories based on the story of Mowgli, Share Khan, Bagheera, and Baloo, but this is the first story I am sharing with the public.

So despite the obvious "similarities" to the original story, I really hope you liked my second book! Thanks so much for voting it in and all the kind comments you left on the first and second chapters.