Chapter 21 Special abilities 1/2 Aqua

"Flame?"

"Yeah?"

"what's on your back?"

"Oh. Yeah." Flame stood up and I released him from my hug.

Everyone including me backed away. About 5 or 6 feet at least.

Right away, pure white wings, 13ft. Wingspan, blew out from Flame's back, ripping the back of his T-shirt.

"I got my special ability already. So did Eli." Flame scratched the back of his jet black hair.

Eli smiled shyly. "Heh yeah I did..."

I was about to ask what it was, when all of a sudden, Eli raced around, knocking over all the furniture in the living room.

He stopped and looked at us all. He didnt break a sweat. He didnt even look tired.

He just laughed at how our hair was in our faces. Even though mine was in a ponytail.

"Did anyone else get their abilities?" I asked wearily.

"Uh..." Terry raised her hand slightly, the other one behind her back, swaying up and down on her toes to her heals.

"Yes?" I ask terry in a lame voice.

She clears her throat. Then she vanishes.

"Woah." I say.

Flame, Eli, Oscar and I stare where she was before.

Then she reappears with a pink ice cream cone. "What?" she asks casually.

I sigh loudly. "Oscar?"

"Yes. I have it." Oscar says. "But I can't do it, unless you want a hole in your wall..."

I'm confused but shake it off. "Oooookay. Well, I don't have mine yet, so..."

Then I look into oscars eyes and... can suddenly read his thoughts....

I wonder what Aqua's ability is gonna be...

I fall down in shock.

I reach out to grab a glass of water for my breathing and it comes floating over in a turquoise blue wavy bubble thing.

I take it and drink it, but then realize what it just did, so I spit it out, and it sprays almost everywhere.

Then I look out the window and it's cloudy and thundering.

Which is weird, cuz it was just snowing.

I calm down and the weather changes back to normal.

"I... think I know my abilities..." I keep gasping for air, still shocked. "I can read minds, move things with mind, and control the weather."

Everyone was speechless.

"...Oh." Terry said to break the silence.